Teen boys gang rape 16 year old girl, laugh about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well 4chan will be rolling in here pretty soon. i have no sympathy for this shit bag, id beat his ass

Kids these days...

tumblr_liuxc2JVPy1qa1ljr.gif

They better invest heavily in shower gel

From what I've read it sounds like these little monsters were in large part created by that community. It's good that the spotlight is being shone of this type of nonsense.

i wonder how many people would do something like that if they thought they could get away with it.
And you've arrived at the premise of Hollow Man: one of the worst blockbusters of the past 15 years.

Drop em in the state pen for a decade

They'll soon know that what goes around comes around...

Hopefully, someone uploads a video of their reaction when they get 20 years in prison.

I will in turn upload a video reaction of me laughing.

From what I've read it sounds like these little monsters were in large part created by that community. It's good that the spotlight is being shone of this type of nonsense.

I wouldnt be surprised

Every shitty ass, redneck ass small town is centered around their fucking high school football team so these little pieces of shit become little celebrities in their piece of shit town so they develop a complex and think they can get away with shit.

I wouldnt be surprised

Every shitty ass, redneck ass small town is centered around their fucking high school football team so these little pieces of shit become little celebrities in their piece of shit town so they develop a complex and think they can get away with shit.

and they usually do.

All these redneck football towns have to stop treating their football program and players like kings.

And you've arrived at the premise of Hollow Man: one of the worst blockbusters of the past 15 years.

Mayberry lounge: where even a violent gang rape thread becomes movie discussion

Sir you truly are a leader of men.

and they usually do.

That's the sad reality of it too. That's the reason Anon was targeting these little fuckers, their home town tried to sweep this whole thing under the rug.

The poor girl has the rest of her life to live with this shit. Even if these guys get ten years in prison (they won't), they're not suffering the way she has/is/will. The mere thought of some trusting, innocent teenage girl being drugged and hauled to multiple parties while these sick little fuckers laugh is infuriating. Poor girl was just trying to have a good time with people she thought she could trust.

unfortunately that will never happen ^^^ to the community stopping the royal treatment

That's the sad reality of it too. That's the reason Anon was targeting these little fuckers, their home town tried to sweep this whole thing under the rug.

The poor girl has the rest of her life to live with this shit. Even if these guys get ten years in prison (they won't), they're not suffering the way she has/is/will.

no doubt. and i bet that she'll get sh'tted on by people. a bunch of c'ck-suckers will try to say she led them on, she shouldn't have been drinking, etc.

All these redneck football towns have to stop treating their football program and players like kings.

What do you expect its all they have

God, Family and FOOTBALL!!! MURICA!!!!

The poor girl has the rest of her life to live with this shit. Even if these guys get ten years in prison (they won't), they're not suffering the way she has/is/will.

And thats the horrible truth..

About 12 years ago i was in this band, we had a few guys that would come over and watch us practice all the time, i remember wrestling with them in the yard, hell i remember talking to them about the importance of family.
they were good kids, no older than 15-16.
One day we found out these boys bludgeoned a 14year old girl tto death in a field and raped her corpse.

I spent the next few years incredibly upset at myself for not killing them myself.
they are both doing life.
i feel so terrible for the poor girl, no one should be treated like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back