Teen boys gang rape 16 year old girl, laugh about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Middle America.

That's why I stay on the coasts.

Yeah, the coasts are immune to this kind of shit; you're totally right.

Any place where a high school athletic program-football and basketball, mostly-is almost deified has potential for something like this.

This is/was a disgusting, horrible act. It's not limited to a region of America or a low socio-economic class.

About 12 years ago i was in this band, we had a few guys that would come over and watch us practice all the time, i remember wrestling with them in the yard, hell i remember talking to them about the importance of family.
they were good kids, no older than 15-16.
One day we found out these boys bludgeoned a 14year old girl tto death in a field and raped her corpse.

I spent the next few years incredibly upset at myself for not killing them myself.
they are both doing life.
i feel so terrible for the poor girl, no one should be treated like this.

Holy fuck...

Yeah, the coasts are immune to this kind of shit; you're totally right.

Any place where a high school athletic program-football and basketball, mostly-is almost deified has potential for something like this.

This is/was a disgusting, horrible act. It's not limited to a region of America or a low socio-economic class.

LOL! Florida alone drags down the reputation of all coastal states single handedly.

Oh good. I'll forgive them now for allowing some kid to shop at Hot Topic with my credit card after the PS3 hack.

for the bad Anon does, they always do some good thing to balance it out...such as this and the WBC thing

Many years ago my young and pretty cousin was abducted in Mexico at a mall. They found her bones 6 months later in a deserted field deep in Mexico. These people that do these things need to be tortured for life.

I wouldnt be surprised

Every shitty ass, redneck ass small town is centered around their fucking high school football team so these little pieces of shit become little celebrities in their piece of shit town so they develop a complex and think they can get away with shit.

Since the beginning of organized sports in our public school systems athletes have been held in high regard, they were the "alphas". The fact that this is the case in a small town has nothing to do with the situation, I would venture to say that things like this happen in larger populaces as well. These boys could very well have not been football players and done the same thing. There is a real problem in the mindsets of our youth today. We just had a similar story here on sheepdog where 4 boys ran a train and were laughing about it in school and the girl killed herself.

People will blame the parents but as someone with a 20 y/o son, kids are going to make bad decisions. We as a society need to figure out what it is that makes our kids think this type of behavior is acceptable. What makes it okay to treat another human being like this. Truly a sad sad story, for the girl and for all of us, we are failing as a society.

Since the beginning of organized sports in our public school systems athletes have been held in high regard, they were the "alphas". The fact that this is the case in a small town has nothing to do with the situation, I would venture to say that things like this happen in larger populaces as well. These boys could very well have not been football players and done the same thing. There is a real problem in the mindsets of our youth today. We just had a similar story here on sheepdog where 4 boys ran a train and were laughing about it in school and the girl killed herself.

People will blame the parents but as someone with a 20 y/o son, kids are going to make bad decisions. We as a society need to figure out what it is that makes our kids think this type of behavior is acceptable. What makes it okay to treat another human being like this. Truly a sad sad story, for the girl and for all of us, we are failing as a society.

that's what my original post was getting at.

it's all well and good that these sh't-bags are exposed and punished for what they did, however it's not going to stop people from doing it again. we need to work on finding out what makes people do these sorts of things, and figure out how to prevent or limit it as much as we can. these people enabling it are hardly better than the ones perpetrating the crime itself.

Absolutely disgusting...I can see how one person can participate in a rape himself, but a whole group of guys takign part and laughing about it???

that's just fucking morbid. I have personally known too many rape victims (women) and how they have been scarred emotionally.

What's even more disturbing is that they are laughign about it, no sense of compunction. I really don't find how kidnapping a girl and fucking her unconcious body up the ass could be funny.

There are some jokes I never find funny, be it delivered by Tosh, or Family guy...and that is rape jokes...

that shit just isn't funny...

that's what my original post was getting at.

it's all well and good that these sh't-bags are exposed and punished for what they did, however it's not going to stop people from doing it again. we need to work on finding out what makes people do these sorts of things, and figure out how to prevent or limit it as much as we can. these people enabling it are hardly better than the ones perpetrating the crime itself.

Agreed.

I grew up in a small town not far from where this took place and I can tell you for a fact that this would not have happened then. At the risk of sounding like an old man there is something wrong with the mindset of this generation. Would love to finish this conversation but have to go to work now.

I don't know why, but every time i see a thread title like this, I think to myself, "please dont' be black please don't be black." I truly have no idea why I think like this sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back