Teen boys gang rape 16 year old girl, laugh about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
theres nothing you coudlve done in that situation ^

Is it wrong to wonder what the victim looks like? I mean, Id like a better look to see if it was truly worth it.

People who can come in a thread like this and laugh are pretty sick if you ask me....

That's the sad reality of it too. That's the reason Anon was targeting these little fuckers, their home town tried to sweep this whole thing under the rug.

The poor girl has the rest of her life to live with this shit. Even if these guys get ten years in prison (they won't), they're not suffering the way she has/is/will. The mere thought of some trusting, innocent teenage girl being drugged and hauled to multiple parties while these sick little fuckers laugh is infuriating. Poor girl was just trying to have a good time with people she thought she could trust.

If this incident blows up(it starting to) then they won't be getting off scott free. Hopefully, a major network like CNN will report this. They also drugged the girl to the point where she nearly died. Rape and attempted manslaughter. They deserve at least 20 years.

What is it with football worshipping and predatory sex habits?

People who can come in a thread like this and laugh are pretty sick if you ask me....

They are the type of dudes who would do shit like this if they thought that they could get away with it.

I really hope that the sentencing part of their trial is televised.

They are the type of dudes who would do shit like this if they thought that they could get away with it.

I couldn't even watch that video, the thought of it made me way to angry and sick

While what happened to that girl is terrible and everyone involved better go to Prison, it always blows my mind that they're people doing illegal or bad crimes and some reason video tape or talk about it tying them in. In this case, their stupidity is a blessing.

Anonymous is f'n these clowns up

While what happened to that girl is terrible and everyone involved better go to Prison, it always blows my mind that they're people doing illegal or bad crimes and some reason video tape or talk about it tying them in. In this case, their stupidity is a blessing.

they're so out of touch with reality, and they have such inflated egos, they think they can do whatever the f'ck they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back