Team Khabib Trolls Conor for Street Fight

Who wins a street fight?

• Total voters
Good. This BS of giving title shots to undeserving fighters is ridiculous. Dana and Conor can take a number and wait in line.

Even if Khabib is trolling them I still love it. It has got to be eating the both of them up when they read it.

What I surmise from his statement is that Khabib is seriously worried about the fight with Ferguson. He's been training 3 months straight and still has 2 to go? What is he going to learn now that he doesn't already know? Seems like he knows that Tony has a very good chance of beating him. I think he's overtraining and it could lead to injury. The question is whether the UFC would strip him of his title if he pulls out of this fight.

basically you are hoping that he gets injured and will get stripped. :D

Khabib always trains. Where did you read that he started his trainingcamp 3 months ago? I don't read that.

Connie hasn't won a fight in lightweight for almost 4 years.

imagine Ali of all people calling somebody a scumbag

Ali calling Conor a scumbag is like me calling Colby a virgin.

I could reply to this so many ways, but masterful wit deserves my respect more than my tongue.

take this like

Khabib is pretty much doing what the UFC never did. Putting merit before money.

Merit? As in strip the champ, strip the interim champ, and face #11 for the title?

Conor was the LW champ, didn't lose it in the octagon, and has only lost to the current undefeated champ at LW.

Tony is the only LW currently more deserving of a title shot than Conor.

I think it would be very entertaining if Ali managed Conor...

Conor shits his pants in the street rematch again

350-Khabib-Nurmagomedov-yells-at-Conor-Mc-Gregor-0.png

5bc5dc4dfc7e933f178b4567.jpg

“The only chance this fight could happen is in the street,” his manager Ali Abdelaziz told ESPN. “[McGregor would] have to do something spectacular. He’s s—, you understand? Conor McGregor is one of the biggest stars because he’s one of the biggest scumbags.

“Conor needs to earn things. He was a champion. He needs to earn things. Khabib really, really wants to make him earn it. It doesn’t matter, because what he says. We have a really, really tough fight. Everybody forgets about Tony, dismissing him. Khabib has been training for three months straight, and he has two more months.

“Listen, there’s a lot of money for Khabib if Khabib fights Conor. … But everything is not about money. Especially with Khabib.”

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc/ali-abdelaziz-says-khabib-nurmagomedov-will-only-fight-scumbag-conor-mcgregor-in-the-street/

Stopped reading after Ali...
<{cruzshake}>

Conor would murder him in a street fight.

Go ahead and try to grab an ankle in a street fight...

isn't that guy a suspected terrorist? haha yet he's calling someone else a scum bag.
No.

He has never been suspected, or charged, or accused of terrorism.

Stop repeating myths.

Well, he's been at least accused and suspected.

No, he has not. No government agency has ever accused him of terrorism, nor put him on trial for it.

Retards online who are too stupid to understand what informant means don't count.

Head smeshing against concrete, Herb not there to save Conrat. Irish women saved and Dee put out of her misery.

No, he has not. No government agency has ever accused him of terrorism, nor put him on trial for it.

Retards online who are too stupid to understand what informant means don't count.

So he has been accused and suspected, just not by governments.

Back