Team Khabib Trolls Conor for Street Fight

Who wins a street fight?

• Total voters
Don’t fancy Conor’s chances in the streets against Khabib.

He got manhandled by an old manlet in Mayweather, could’ve even rock a drunken Irishman despite cheap shotting him, and has a reputation for quitting when the going gets tough.

Our Conor is NOT street fighter material.

contards still butthurt

ufc 229 bless

id say suspected terrorist is far worse. miscommunication or a difference of opinion can lead to rape....while being a terrorist is very black and white...lots of grey area in rape...what a guy might consider consensual, the chick might not...unless the guy grabs the girl off the street, takes her in an alley and rapes her, it's a big grey area.

Fuck me, that’s new low in worshipping your idol. A difference of opinion can lead to rape? You dare say that shit in public you’d be flattened in a heartbeat. Jesus Christ man how can you be that much in love with a guy you’ve never met?

id say suspected terrorist is far worse. miscommunication or a difference of opinion can lead to rape....while being a terrorist is very black and white...lots of grey area in rape...what a guy might consider consensual, the chick might not...unless the guy grabs the girl off the street, takes her in an alley and rapes her, it's a big grey area.

<Huh2>

What the fuck did I just read.

khabib hasn't even won a fight this DECADE, Conor has. Khabib is irrelevant and running.

Khabib has been saying this since the rematch crap started. I agree with him. U should have to earn it...he was 12 and 0 when he got the fight for title in the ufc, tony is now 14 in a row..had the shot but was injured so even without those w fights since he would have been 12 in a row..conor is...1 and 1...lost by finish in 4th..dominated...no controversy in the win. He beat a lost 6 of last 8 and last w in a row by tko at 155...but they fought at 170...he should have at min 2 more wins against top 5 guys to get the rematch. Aldo hadn't lost in how long be4 Conor best him?? Yet no rematch for aldo..i guess Conor is special...he doesnt need to win fights to get shots at the gold...

Don’t fancy Conor’s chances in the streets against Khabib.

He got manhandled by an old manlet in Mayweather, could’ve even rock a drunken Irishman despite cheap shotting him, and has a reputation for quitting when the going gets tough.

Our Conor is NOT street fighter material.
The fact you brought up the mayweather fight like conor cant fight in the street proves youre an idiot, no offense. Just was kinda dumb

The fact you brought up the mayweather fight like conor cant fight in the street proves youre an idiot, no offense. Just was kinda dumb

You’re*

You know I’m right. Getting bossed, manhandled and stopped by a retired, light punching, manlet isn’t a good look.

Khabib would be wise not to tempt fate. Unbound from the unified rules Conor would be Khabib's worst nightmare.

Merit? As in strip the champ, strip the interim champ, and face #11 for the title?

Conor was the LW champ, didn't lose it in the octagon, and has only lost to the current undefeated champ at LW.

Tony is the only LW currently more deserving of a title shot than Conor.
Activity, or in this case, inactivity counts for something.

Gotta laugh at people thinking Conor would somehow have an advantage without rules. Guy had a total disregard for the rules when they actually fought and got mauled.

The fact that there isn’t a bell every 5 minutes to save him alone would give Khabib a huge advantage.

Ali should probably ask Khabib how his last street fight went. He got slapped.

Nate-Diaz-Khabib-696x365.jpg
actual footage of khabib getting slapped by nate ? I wasn't aware they really fought in a street fight.

Khabib wouldn't be able to cry and bitch about 'cheating' in a street fight.

Conor would literally rip out Khabib's heart and swallow that shit whole.

lol at Adele trying to save his cash cow.
Khabib's style would translate very poorly in a street fight to most ranked fighters
- great wrestling mixed with basic striking is the most effective skill in a street fight 1 vs 1 ( only one vs one of course not multiple opponents, where striking is more useful ), a slam on the concrete and the fight is basically over, plus the concrete + clothing really prevent the opponent from getting back up because of the huge amount of control the one on top has.

- khabib is known to be a master in combat sambo, a sport with headbutt/ groin shot/ kimono to simulate a clothing in a street fight.

- There are 0 indicator that conor would do better in a street fight than in the cage, on the contrary, khabib has more experience under street fight condition, conor would legit get killed without a referee to prevent khabib from breaking the jaw/neck. ( not mentioning the fact that khabib is known to participate in many street fights in his youth, which is hypocritical with his saint character, but really support my point ).

- can't wait for your dumb response.

Last edited:
You’re*

You know I’m right. Getting bossed, manhandled and stopped by a retired, light punching, manlet isn’t a good look.
For you , noone really cares. You're too invested into thinking your opinion is right.

Back