Team Khabib Trolls Conor for Street Fight

Who wins a street fight?

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
5bc5dc4dfc7e933f178b4567.jpg

“The only chance this fight could happen is in the street,” his manager Ali Abdelaziz told ESPN. “[McGregor would] have to do something spectacular. He’s s—, you understand? Conor McGregor is one of the biggest stars because he’s one of the biggest scumbags.

“Conor needs to earn things. He was a champion. He needs to earn things. Khabib really, really wants to make him earn it. It doesn’t matter, because what he says. We have a really, really tough fight. Everybody forgets about Tony, dismissing him. Khabib has been training for three months straight, and he has two more months.

“Listen, there’s a lot of money for Khabib if Khabib fights Conor. … But everything is not about money. Especially with Khabib.”

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc/ali-abdelaziz-says-khabib-nurmagomedov-will-only-fight-scumbag-conor-mcgregor-in-the-street/

Last edited:
Ali calling Conor a scumbag is like me calling Colby a virgin.

Khabib is pretty much doing what the UFC never did. Putting merit before money.

Last edited:
Promotion for the rematch

Terrible manager.

Easier fight and would make more money Vs Conor.
That should be the goal for his client.

Ferg, Gaethje & Lee are all tougher matchup for Habib imo.

(don't get me wrong, I think Habib would win all thoses fights)

What I surmise from his statement is that Khabib is seriously worried about the fight with Ferguson. He's been training 3 months straight and still has 2 to go? What is he going to learn now that he doesn't already know? Seems like he knows that Tony has a very good chance of beating him. I think he's overtraining and it could lead to injury. The question is whether the UFC would strip him of his title if he pulls out of this fight.

Terrible manager.

Maybe Khabib's priorities aren't easy fights for more money, ever thought about that?

A good manager looks out for his clients interests, and not everyone's interests are the same.

Also, the guy manages 3 current champions in Cejudo, Usman and Khabib. He is literally the only manager doing that, so he can't be that bad.

Terrible manager.

Ferg, Gaethje & Lee are all tougher matchup for Habib imo.

(don't get me wrong, I think Habib would win all thoses fights)

The client is the boss. Do people really not understand that? What Khabib says, goes.

conor was so inside his head that after humiliating him live on tv, he decided to attack his team ... I guess there's some guys you don't want to be inside their heads ...

Last edited:
Ali should probably ask Khabib how his last street fight went. He got slapped.

Nate-Diaz-Khabib-696x365.jpg

Back