Team Khabib Trolls Conor for Street Fight

Who wins a street fight?

• Total voters
I suspect you are a pedophile and a terrorist.

Let the record stand, loisestrad has been accused of pedophelia.

You don't.

Obviously there has to be a certain amount of claims or people suspecting you.

Merit? As in strip the champ, strip the interim champ, and face #11 for the title?

Conor was the LW champ, didn't lose it in the octagon, and has only lost to the current undefeated champ at LW.

Tony is the only LW currently more deserving of a title shot than Conor.

Conor has ONE FREAKING win in the LW division, zero title defenses, and had his belt pulled because he had no intent to defend even though he was healthy.

Let's not forget the context behind Conor being stripped before we act like he's somehow deserving of anything at LW.

You don't.

Obviously there has to be a certain amount of claims or people suspecting you.

So name this list of credible individuals. No, Conor and Sherdoggers don't count.

Your lack of standard of serious accusations is pathetic. I am glad you are not part of any judicial system.

id say suspected terrorist is far worse. miscommunication or a difference of opinion can lead to rape....while being a terrorist is very black and white...lots of grey area in rape...what a guy might consider consensual, the chick might not...unless the guy grabs the girl off the street, takes her in an alley and rapes her, it's a big grey area.

"Miscommunication or difference of opinion" doesn't lead to a girl going to the hospital because she got beat up during an alleged rape.

What I surmise from his statement is that Khabib is seriously worried about the fight with Ferguson. He's been training 3 months straight and still has 2 to go? What is he going to learn now that he doesn't already know? Seems like he knows that Tony has a very good chance of beating him. I think he's overtraining and it could lead to injury. The question is whether the UFC would strip him of his title if he pulls out of this fight.

he should be worried. Tony is his toughest matchup to date. He knows Tony’s best weapon is pressure and volume supplied by unlimited cardio. I’m sure his team is simply trying to increase Khabibs gas tank. He can’t afford to take rounds of against tony.

Conor has ONE FREAKING win in the LW division, zero title defenses, and had his belt pulled because he had no intent to defend even though he was healthy.

Let's not forget the context behind Conor being stripped before we act like he's somehow deserving of anything at LW.
I haven't forgotten anything, he absolutely was stripped for inactivity.

That doesn't change the fact that he's still more deserving of a title shot than any other LW other than the two fighting for it in April.

That's my opinion and it's not swayed by the fact that Conor's wins over the other top LWs were at FW and WW--he still beat them in their only head-to-heads so he's ahead of them IMO.

Who is ahead of him besides Khabib and Tony?

Obviously not Cowboy (#5).

Gaethje(#4)? At best they are level. Not having faced each other, I defer to MMAth which tells me that Conor has beaten 2 guys who recently beat him, and specifically the man that Conor beat for the LW title KO'd Justin.

Dustin(#2)? This is really the only possibility, but they did equally poorly against Khabib and Conor has beaten him head-to-head despite it being at FW. Dustin looks like he has more power at LW, but so does Conor, so I don't see a LW rematch going differently.

Felder or Hooker? Both have decent wins and questionable losses that leave me thinking neither is a real title contender right now--after their fight against each other we'll know who will get the first chance to prove himself in the top 5.

Add into all that the fact that Conor is the previous lineal Champ who didn't lose the title in the octagon and there is nothing to suggest he isn't next in line regardless of who wins in April.

Personally, I'd prefer he fight Gaethje to settle it, but that doesn't look like it's going to happen, and in the absence of that I don't see any reason that Conor shouldn't be the next LW contender.

He also has 2 easy KO title wins, including at LW.

Khabib wouldn't be able to cry and bitch about 'cheating' in a street fight.

Conor would literally rip out Khabib's heart and swallow that shit whole.

lol at Adele trying to save his cash cow.

Khabib's style would translate very poorly in a street fight to most ranked fighters

id say suspected terrorist is far worse. miscommunication or a difference of opinion can lead to rape....while being a terrorist is very black and white...lots of grey area in rape...what a guy might consider consensual, the chick might not...unless the guy grabs the girl off the street, takes her in an alley and rapes her, it's a big grey area.
Sounds like you're speaking from experience?

Ali Abdelaziz is the Puff Daddy of MMA managers. Guy is so annoying. He always trying to be front of the cameras and be a starting shit with peoiple. Hopefully one day he tries start shit with someone who will knock his ass out.

Khabib wouldn't be able to cry and bitch about 'cheating' in a street fight.

Conor would literally rip out Khabib's heart and swallow that shit whole.

lol at Adele trying to save his cash cow.

The ginger rat would get seriously injured in a street fight because Khabib would not release right after the tap.

Conor only fights women, old men and untrained fans on the street. Major duck.

Khabib is pretty much doing what the UFC never did. Putting merit before money.
Only to certain extent. He was begging for GSP fight for his legacy but as soon as it was found out GSP would not make 155, khabib dropped the whole thing like he never spoke about it.

Khabib's style would translate very poorly in a street fight to most ranked fighters
Khabib will pick you up and smash the back of your head on solid concrete.

Nothing is deadlier in a street fight than Khabib's style

Back