• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tattoo Artists roasting UFC Fighter's Tattoos

UFC fighters get hit in the head a lot

They don't make good decisions

Plus she wasn’t talking shit for the sake of it.
She actually had some constructive takes. The way she broke-down the placement of Thiago's hammer tattoo was very well thought out.

It’s odd I couldn’t care less about people who don’t have tattoos, why do people without them seem to care so much about people with them? Strange to me. I have 1 that’s for my family and I like it. Won’t get any more.

I knew a dude, big burly guy, who had a stupid lil tweety bird cartoon on his arm. Guys would always make fun, make comments, blah blah blah. One night we are all fishing, having a few beers and we ask him about it .

Turns out when his son was 6, the son was diagnosed with some type of cancer and passed away quickly. Turns out the son was absolutely obsessed with that tweety bird cartoon and it always makes the guy smile and think of son when looks at it.

Idk. I’m an extremely non judgmental person, and if the guy just got it one night drunk or whatever I wouldn’t care regardless. I couldn’t care less what others do, especially with their own bodies lmao. Maybe I’m the weird one tho, as I do post on a karate forum.

Peace

Watched yesterday. Was annoying seeing how stupid most of they are in that vid. How the fuck can you be a tattto artist and not know what the southern cross is lol. Like 1 dude knew haha.

It’s odd I couldn’t care less about people who don’t have tattoos, why do people without them seem to care so much about people with them? Strange to me. I have 1 that’s for my family and I like it. Won’t get any more.

I knew a dude, big burly guy, who had a stupid lil tweety bird cartoon on his arm. Guys would always make fun, make comments, blah blah blah. One night we are all fishing, having a few beers and we ask him about it .

Turns out when his son was 6, the son was diagnosed with some type of cancer and passed away quickly. Turns out the son was absolutely obsessed with that tweety bird cartoon and it always makes the guy smile and think of son when looks at it.

Idk. I’m an extremely non judgmental person, and if the guy just got it one night drunk or whatever I wouldn’t care regardless. I couldn’t care less what others do, especially with their own bodies lmao. Maybe I’m the weird one tho, as I do post on a karate forum.

Peace
Too bad you think talking smack makes you look interesting, you’re making a great point.

Too bad you think talking smack makes you look interesting, you’re making a great point.

I’m confused? I like to make fun of others here, like to make fun of myself, like to joke on fighters hairlines, women, bust balls like I thought many of enjoy doing on a forum. By not taking it seriously at all. But once in a while I feel I have a good story to share from personal experience that may open someone’s mind a bit, and make them see from a different perspective or just give them something else to think about.

My apologies if I’ve offended you but 99% of the time here I’m shootin the shit and having a laugh, the other 1% is how I posted In this thread. You could curse me out and make fun of me, and talk to me like a gent tomorrow. I don’t harp on feelings here man

Cheers

i aint clicking that,what a waste of time I do that enough browsing here

I’m confused? I like to make fun of others here, like to make fun of myself, like to joke on fighters hairlines, women, bust balls like I thought many of enjoy doing on a forum. By not taking it seriously at all. But once in a while I feel I have a good story to share from personal experience that may open someone’s mind a bit, and make them see from a different perspective or just give them something else to think about.

My apologies if I’ve offended you but 99% of the time here I’m shootin the shit and having a laugh, the other 1% is how I posted In this thread. You could curse me out and make fun of me, and talk to me like a gent tomorrow. I don’t harp on feelings here man

Cheers
It's all good, you didn't offend me or anything. It was just a dig at you for calling us Sherbros a karate forum (or do you also post on an actual karate forum I'm the one confused here) and whatever impression your other posts left me. No hard feelings, I liked your story and all.

Guy aitchison (the older long haired guy) is the only one worth listening to. All the others look fucking bums to me...

How did none of these "artists" know that the stars on Rob's chest is the Southern Cross an extremely recognizable thing.

Most Australian themed tattoos feature it to some extent.

.....apart from one guy actually said just that.

As a guy that doesn't have any tattoo's, it's funny watching people with tats talk shit about people with the same kinda designs. Like the pot calling the kettle black <45>

fun video, i feel kinda judgmental but they seem like a bunch of wankers

its one thing to get a bunch of nasty tattoos, im not a fan of this

but im even less a fan of sitting bitching about other peoples nasty tattoos while covered in nasty tattoos

theyre all so cringe, they remind me of that shitty joker with "damaged" on his head, edgy as fuck, my bro

hqdefault.jpg

bunch of dank cheese queefs imho

I tried watching the video, but couldn't even get past 1 minute. What fucking boring, uninteresting, self-important idiots these tattoo people are. In the world of tattoo artists, maybe only 10% are actually any good at their job, the rest can't draw for shit and look like carnies.

Dustin's tattoos are quite nice IMO. Also they gave way to much shit to Robert's stars.

Most of these guys have far worse looking tattoos than they're critiquing. The nipple showing bitch especially has shit that looks like sth a kid would draw with crayons.

LOL @ all but 1 not knowing the Southern Cross. Its also on the New Zealand and Brazilian flag too. The hottie knew her shit and the last guy explained in detail why they weren't up to scratch. I never got them even after time in the Army. My Dad always said if you still want it a year later get it. Shit changes and what you think is cool at the moment you might not in the future. Shit I would have had a funnel web spider, bruce lee, Mark Knophlers Guitar, South Sydney and the Harbour on me. Thank fuck!

Back