• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tattoo Artists roasting UFC Fighter's Tattoos

eon001

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
As a guy that doesn't have any tattoo's, it's funny watching people with tats talk shit about people with the same kinda designs. Like the pot calling the kettle black <45>

Those nipples in the thumbnail...
(video title blocks her face)

No time to watch, gotta fap now

lol it is pretty funny how they think any of it looks any different to a stranger. Bunch of goofs who need a fuckin hug.

That's funny. Most tattoo artists I know have the worst tattoos

Tattoos are for rapscallions and degenerates!!

Haha. That skateboarder dude has a tat that is just black all over his arm. Lol. What are these bums talking about? Tattoo artists have weak tats for the most part. It looks like they're covered in a six year old drawing.

Yeah I don’t get the whole getting tats thing

I've seen a few of these, so pretentious and self-important. <Lmaoo>
Do you enjoy watching those types of people’s videos? If not why even bother watching it? It’ll just give them more views and for those type of people to make even more videos..

But if you enjoy watching it by all means enjoy yourself...

Cliffs: they all suck

Not a joke. These are real cliffs.

<36>

Tatoos are so lame and mainstream that my 67 year-old, upper-management mother has one.

The long haired older guy seemed like the only one with an opinion worth listening to.

Do you enjoy watching those types of people’s videos? If not why even bother watching it? It’ll just give them more views and for those type of people to make even more videos..

But if you enjoy watching it by all means enjoy yourself...

They pop up in my recommendations from time to time and I like bad tattoos so I give them a shot.
<Fedor23>

the winner is clearly Alan Belcher. what's supposed to be Johnny Cash has apparently turned into Joe Pesci from My Cousin Vinny

upload_2019-8-16_16-49-16.jpeg

Saw this earlier today. I like to check these out from time to time.

Back