Tattoo Artists roasting UFC Fighter's Tattoos

Never knew the tat community had pretentious snobs. It all looks like shit to me. But I would have love to see them evaluate Alan belchers tats

As a guy that doesn't have any tattoo's, it's funny watching people with tats talk shit about people with the same kinda designs. Like the pot calling the kettle black <45>

Like a cage fighter gives a shit about some dope that draws tattoos all day. Meanwhile the tattoo artists look like the freak shows and get paid 1/10 of a UFC fighter's Reebok money.

Tattoo culture is straight up the corniest thing on the planet right now. There's like 50 different reality shows about it and every single person on it is a complete douchebag.

Chick with the tank top and cap was so cute, love her accent.

Tatoos are so lame and mainstream that my 67 year-old, upper-management mother has one.
It wasn't always this way. Hard to imagine now, but when I was younger tattoos were for rebels, lowlifes, and military. Almost all jobs wouldn't even let you have anything visible, tats had to be covered. If you saw a guy with tats on his face you knew that dude was not to be fucked with. Now the mo serving me my coffee has full sleeves and fucking tattooed teardrops. LOL back in the day he woulda got violated just for the teardrops. Anyway that's life, same thing happened to rap music, shits so mainstream and popular now, the edge I enjoyed as a kid has been filed down to nothing, soccer mom's bump hip hop on their way to yoga and fucking Jay Z just signed a deal with the ultra square NFL. Nothing lasts forever I guess..

Tattoo culture is straight up the corniest thing on the planet right now. There's like 50 different reality shows about it and every single person on it is a complete douchebag.
the guy in my sig thinks they're sexy bad-boys.

The problem is most of them get tattoos before they had money.

Dillashaw has got some sick tats because he only started getting them done a year or two ago, so he has the money to pay someone legit.

Kinda wish they showed Dillashaw's stuff, Scott Jorgensen had some sick tattoo's back in the day too.

I have never in my life seen a good MMA tattoo.

I have never in my life seen a good MMA tattoo.
115_Darren_Elkins.jpg

now you have

How did none of these "artists" know that the stars on Rob's chest is the Southern Cross an extremely recognizable thing.

Most Australian themed tattoos feature it to some extent.

its hilarious how a woman in her 30s with purple hair and a fuckin bull ring through her nose is actually shitting on other peoples appearance. lmao

The point of the video was dumb anyway. Most of the artists didn’t go overboard and just cracked a couple of jokes.

I’d really like to slap that red haired girl though, what a bitch.

Back