• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tattoo Artists roasting UFC Fighter's Tattoos

1. There's no such a thing as a good tattoo;
2. People in their respective fields always hate on other people in their field;
tattoo artists always bash other tattoo artists;
3. Tattoo artists have the worst tattoos themselves;
4. MMA fighters already get humiliating salaries, you will now mock their esthetic choices as well?

I still enjoyed the video.

The guy with the "Skateboarding is not a Crime" shirt.....

WTF is up with his sleeve? It's literally just entirely blacked out.

Dustin's tattoos are quite nice IMO. Also they gave way to much shit to Robert's stars.
Especially considering the cultural importance of it. SMH can you imagine a non American roasting the stars and stripes. Yanks would be livid.

I though that the whole time. They had the nerve to rip Nunes "cover up". At least she had some creativity.

LOL @ all but 1 not knowing the Southern Cross. Its also on the New Zealand and Brazilian flag too. The hottie knew her shit and the last guy explained in detail why they weren't up to scratch. I never got them even after time in the Army. My Dad always said if you still want it a year later get it. Shit changes and what you think is cool at the moment you might not in the future. Shit I would have had a funnel web spider, bruce lee, Mark Knophlers Guitar, South Sydney and the Harbour on me. Thank fuck!
Yea the hottie is Sara Fabel. I had to look her up because I couldn't place her accent. I thought she was South African.
https://www.instagram.com/sarafabel/?hl=en

Her and the old geezer seemed to have some constructive input and weren't going to some hot take bullshit.

Every tattoo artist that followed me on IG dropped the follow the day after I followed back. Not a field with the most integrity.

A lot of times when you see that its because they are just wanting to cover up what is on their arm, leg, or whatever, so they just black out the whole thing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back