tarverdyan bankruptcy notes

stellarborg

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Trustee: Do you have any source of income at all?
Tarverdyan: No, not really.

Trustee: How do you, how do you support yourself? How do you pay your...
Tarverdyan: Like. I do, like, you know, sometimes I do personal trainings like I get fifty bucks, forty bucks, but I wouldn't call it that much of an income.

Trustee: In those five or six years, have you received any portions of any purses or winnings of any of the fighters that you've worked with?
Tarverdyan: No, not, not, nothing. Nothing but a few hundred dollars, that's it.

Trustee: Do you have a bank account?
Tarverdyan: No.

Trustee: Do you have a key to the gym?

Trustee: Are you still involved with the gym?
Tarverdyan: Yes, I do. But I don't train any fighters from that gym.

Trustee: Do you have a vehicle?

Trustee: Any retirement accounts?
Tarverdyan: Nothing.

Trustee: Any investment accounts?
Tarverdyan: No, sir.

Trustee: Any one, any source where you might receive money at all?
Tarverdyan: No, sir.

Trustee: Is there any agreement that if he makes this gym successful that he would give you back money?
Tarverdyan: No, sir. No.

Trustee: When did you last file a tax return?
Tarverdyan: Maybe six, seven years ago.

Trustee: And how about your wife?
Tarverdyan: She probably files. Yeah.

Trustee: You don't file a joint return?

Trustee: What happened, what happened to credit card statements?
Tarverdyan: I think, I haven't had credit cards for like eight years and I don't know where the statements are. I haven't been getting it, so I don't have anything. And I let my lawyer know that.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/2/1...ond-tarverdyan-bankruptcy-recordings-ufc-news

f6548037-19ba-4acb-9430-28a214bd4b0c_zpst1fo3tzd.jpg

Lying under oath = perjury.

Shady fuck, I hope he does time.

seriously.. i would have thought he'd be earning a decent amount from training Ronda to not have to go through this?

guy's playing dumb as hell

This guy. Ronda has made $1.2mil in disclosed career earning and this guy is saying he's not making anything from that. If he really isn't, he's legitimately the dumbest person alive.

Lying under oath = perjury.
It's a retarded/shady thing to do, but you actually have to try pretty hard to get them to pursue perjury charges against you. Edmond might have done it though.

Ronda making millions and doesn't have to pay Edmond anything to train her.

No wonder she's staying with him.

Also trained Ellenberger and Browne for free.

Don't tase me bro!
The arrest in question, according to a police report presented as evidence during the hearing, noted that Tarverdyan, 34, was arrested on Dec. 5, 2010, for identity theft and resisting arrest. During the arrest, Tarverdyan was said to be combative and was hit twice with a Taser before coming under control of the arresting officers.

Tarverdyan managed to get a plea bargain, which reduced the charges to misdemeanors resulting in one day served in jail and a $610 fine, according to FOXSports.com.

So sad that Ronda seems to be bewitched by this idiot. I'm not saying that a move to a different gym would help her beat Holly, but for the sake of her career and reputation (whatever that may mean on this forum), she needs to cut ties with all the lies she's been living in; and if she doesn't want to see Taverdyan again, he should understand.

name that 90s song :)

Back