tarverdyan bankruptcy notes

If Ronda ditches him and tells everybody that she should have done it earlier and listened to her mom, she may actually be hated less. Tarverdyan was initially hated because of Ronda herself and his absurd claims relating to Ronda and now it seems like he himself has become one major reason of hatred towards Ronda. Being a shitty trainer was one thing but him being proven to be a shitty person gives Ronda a good opportunity to be seen in a positive light if she decides to get rid of him.

This is so much bullshit. Weak attempts at deflection.
Who gave 2 fucks about edmond while honda was talking trash to meisha, calling women Do Nothing Bitches, Gritty Kitty Bitches, then pulling the fake punch on Holly. How the hell is that any of Edmond's fault.

This is just a weak attempt at pushing Honda Momma's narrative that it's all edmonds fault.

Scape goat indeed.

scapegoat.jpeg

LOL, I specifically remember some years ago in an interview (it may have been an embedded episode) that Ronda claimed it took a while before Edmond would accept money from her. All they would have to do is find that video...

I doubt Rousey pays Edmond anything, its very easy to get paid millions or billions a year, live a posh lifestyle, but have no taxable income, for example, Warren Buffet. All of the income that would normally get paid to you goes through corporations and trusts that act in your interests but not in your name. Poorer people can do this by putting everything in their wife's name. Like Edmond has done. It's not illegal. There is also nothing illegal about not filing taxes if you have no or low income. It's also not illegal to file separate from your spouse. Edmond will come out of this unscathed, hundreds of people do this strategy every day in the USA, and most of them legally exploit bankruptcy protection with FAR bigger dollar amounts then we are talking about with Edmond. The blame lies 100% with the people that loaned money to Edmond, they did not do their due diligence, probably because at the dollar amounts we are talking, you're getting D level loan officers and actuaries approving Edmond's loans.

Except Edmond is a public figure, he said he earns 50-60$ here and there for privates, yet you can see him cornering the highest paid UFC fighter right on live television... you can see him help coach on TUF in which he earned a salary.

I was semi-charmed by this post. Felt like losing a whole year. Now, how's it going to be? Can I graduate?

I swear, it thought I was the only thinking of that sing while reading his post lmao!

how does he buy food and clothes? does he live in a homeless shelter? that's basically what he's saying, leave me alone i'm poor with no job
That was what I was thinking until the question about his wife (yep he has a wife).

This is so much bullshit. Weak attempts at deflection.
Who gave 2 fucks about edmond while honda was talking trash to meisha, calling women Do Nothing Bitches, Gritty Kitty Bitches, then pulling the fake punch on Holly. How the hell is that any of Edmond's fault.

This is just a weak attempt at pushing Honda Momma's narrative that it's all edmonds fault.

Scape goat indeed.

scapegoat.jpeg

Maybe you need to read again what i wrote you mental midget. I specified that Tarverdyan was only hated because of Ronda initially and his absurd claims regarding Ronda and not because of himself. Now it's going the opposite direction and people have started hating him for the pos he himself is. Ronda is still that disrespectful person that she is but dropping a pos like Edmond may get her to be seen in a positive light again. Keep defending that pos identity theif fraud. I never took Ronda's side or claimed that she is some angel and only stated that she has a chance of improving her image (even if she stays a shitty person inside) by dropping this scammer.

Maybe you need to read again what i wrote you mental midget. I specified that Tarverdyan was only hated because of Ronda initially and his absurd claims regarding Ronda and not because of himself. Now it's going the opposite direction and people have started hating him for the pos he himself is. Ronda is still that disrespectful person that she is but dropping a pos like Edmond may get her to be seen in a positive light again. Keep defending that pos identity theif fraud.

You can spin it however you like, but it remains the same turd. No one gave even a single shit about edmond until honda's momma wouldn't keep his name out of her mouth. He's getting scrutinized as a distraction from Honda's putrid personality. This is all part of momma's same narrative, that implies that if she drops him people will dislike her less, and she'll suddenly become a champ.

No objective fans hate honda because of edmond, they hate her because she conducts herself like a shit person. And it's unfair that this hate blame is being placed at the feet of edmond.

What other fight coach is flamed on SD like edmond has, because a Champion lost his or her belt?
WTF? People are either paid posters, or Honda's family members are in here trolling.

You can spin it however you like, but it remains the same turd. No one gave even a single shit about edmond until honda's momma wouldn't keep his name out of her mouth. He's getting scrutinized as a distraction from Honda's putrid personality. This is all part of momma's same narrative, that implies that if she drops him, people will dislike her less.

No objective fans hate honda because of edmond, they hate her because she conducts herself like a shit person. And it's unfair that this hate blame is being placed at the feet of edmond.

You can keep defending that pos thief, he has been exposed for what he is and yes Ronda's mom exposed him for what he was. I didn't spin anything, it was just your retarded reading comprehension. The only hate Edmond got was due to his absurd claims regarding Ronda and yes nobody really gave a shit about him personally. Now it is completely different because everybody knows he is a worthless pos criminal along with being a shitty trainer. And yes being associated with somebody like him is getting Ronda disliked even more than she already was.

You can spin it however you like, but it remains the same turd. No one gave even a single shit about edmond until honda's momma wouldn't keep his name out of her mouth. He's getting scrutinized as a distraction from Honda's putrid personality. This is all part of momma's same narrative, that implies that if she drops him people will dislike her less, and she'll suddenly become a champ.

What other fight coach is flamed on SD like edmond has, because a Champion lost his or her belt?
WTF? People are either paid posters, or Honda's family members are in here trolling.
You really hate Sage and Ronda huh?

I doubt Rousey pays Edmond anything, its very easy to get paid millions or billions a year, live a posh lifestyle, but have no taxable income, for example, Warren Buffet. All of the income that would normally get paid to you goes through corporations and trusts that act in your interests but not in your name. Poorer people can do this by putting everything in their wife's name. Like Edmond has done. It's not illegal. There is also nothing illegal about not filing taxes if you have no or low income. It's also not illegal to file separate from your spouse. Edmond will come out of this unscathed, hundreds of people do this strategy every day in the USA, and most of them legally exploit bankruptcy protection with FAR bigger dollar amounts then we are talking about with Edmond. The blame lies 100% with the people that loaned money to Edmond, they did not do their due diligence, probably because at the dollar amounts we are talking, you're getting D level loan officers and actuaries approving Edmond's loans.
Correct^^

Well what's going to happen is that Ronda is going to get drug into this. They will subpoena her financials, then they will get her actual purses from the UFC. They will make her tell the truth and I don't think she will choose Tarverdyan over her three careers as a fighter, spokes model and as an actress. She'll have to tell them that of course she paid him, like any other head trainer gets paid, and that will be that for Edmond; tax evasion and perjury are felonies and in this case federal crimes. This may actually be good for Ronda's career. She might go down to Alliance and make Cruz and his guys her coaches. If she started learning footwork and elusiveness from Cruz then I think she could beat Holm but it might take more than a couple months.
But she probably never paid HIM. She paid GFC which it seems is not under Edmond.

This guy. Ronda has made $1.2mil in disclosed career earning and this guy is saying he's not making anything from that. If he really isn't, he's legitimately the dumbest person alive.
Actually the people hiring him for training would qualify as dumber, just saying...

Back