tarverdyan bankruptcy notes

Historically I cannot fucking stand Edmond. Easily in my top 3 most disliked mma figures (along with Travis Browne). But that transcript is so fucking funny I almost feel like, some sort of positive emotion towards him.

I hope they drag Ronda in and question her.

It will be interesting to hear what she has to say.

No question that Ronda is paying this fool in cash. He probably cooked up some sob story and she fell for it.

Holly could testify under oath Ronda had zero training......
giphy.gif

Except Edmond is a public figure, he said he earns 50-60$ here and there for privates, yet you can see him cornering the highest paid UFC fighter right on live television... you can see him help coach on TUF in which he earned a salary.

It doesn't matter, it doesn't mean the UFC or Ronda would cut a check directly to him, do you really think the Fertititas would have a problem 1099ing Edmonds wife instead, or paying it out to a shell company, which requires no EIN or SSN#? Also saying he earns 50-60$ an hour for privates, do those people make checks out to him or his wife's company? Is there any evidence/paper trail he has personally retained more than $400 in cash or personal checks in a given year?

If Ronda has not paid him a penny, it actually sounds like the right amount he deserved.

He will be fine, they have to prove he's gotten money from his fighters(RRR) and the only way to do that is through Ronda herself.

He will be fine, they have to prove he's gotten money from his fighters(RRR) and the only way to do that is through Ronda herself.

They'd simply have to check tax returns of Ronda, the UFC or any sponsors who paid him money. Id imagine those payments would be listed as business expense write-offs on their respective forms. If Ronda and others are smart, they'll be 100% honest if questioned. Tax fraud isn't something they should play around with.

I listened to some of it and it was pretty nuts. In the first set of questions he said that he gave the gym to his friend... in the second set the panel had found out that his wife owns the gym and asked him how it was possible that he didn't know that! He had no answer for them obviously. It is absolutely criminal what he is doing.

Are there any lawyers on here? Does anyone know if he can go to jail for this?
I have a Sherdog law degree (it's similar to the Sherdog psychology degree which most posters on here have.) Edmund is getting the death penalty for sure, trust me bro.

This is so absurd I cannot believe its actually happening. Any judge listening to this must feel like this doucheb+g is mocking him in his face. If he actually gets off there are no words to describe the travesty of it and the fail of law.

Yeah, it's pretty common for grown men supporting themselves to have absolutely no income whatsoever, even when training a millionaire champion and running a business.

Edmond is a fraud and a scumbag.

Hopefully he gets thoroughly fucked by the long dick of the law.

Well what's going to happen is that Ronda is going to get drug into this. They will subpoena her financials, then they will get her actual purses from the UFC. They will make her tell the truth and I don't think she will choose Tarverdyan over her three careers as a fighter, spokes model and as an actress. She'll have to tell them that of course she paid him, like any other head trainer gets paid, and that will be that for Edmond; tax evasion and perjury are felonies and in this case federal crimes. This may actually be good for Ronda's career. She might go down to Alliance and make Cruz and his guys her coaches. If she started learning footwork and elusiveness from Cruz then I think she could beat Holm but it might take more than a couple months.

I don't see her ratting out her friend, no matter how slimed the guy seems to be, he's snake charmed Rousey into trusting him and her mother can't even talk some sense into her.

Maybe he's got pics of feeding her the D?

To quote all the Honda Cucks rerun arguments:

"All you salty jealous haters! What you have you all done in your life? How many champions have YOU trained?
You all are a bunch of losers, and must be very miserable about your own loser selves to be so HATEFUL towards someone that's never done anything to any of you".

Edmond ain't that bad. He's a guy doing his job. You honda psychos think that by blaming him somehow a beautiful, and talented honda will emerge from the ashes of her current disgusting person. You cray cray.

let's cut to the chase

you are insane

I hope you find help for your deteriorating mental state

To be fair, him charging money for his "coaching" would be a bigger crime than perjury.

I guess he gets around all this by Rousey paying the gym instead of him so he can skirt paying any personal taxes.

Back