tarverdyan bankruptcy notes

So...he is basically a bum that does the occasional odd job to earn beer money and has his wife pay all of the bills?

So sad that Ronda seems to be bewitched by this idiot. I'm not saying that a move to a different gym would help her beat Holly, but for the sake of her career and reputation (whatever that may mean on this forum), she needs to cut ties with all the lies she's been living in; and if she doesn't want to see Taverdyan again, he should understand.

name that 90s song :)

I was semi-charmed by this post. Felt like losing a whole year. Now, how's it going to be? Can I graduate?

It's only perjury if they can prove he lied.
I'm sure rouseys accountant keeps good track of everything she pays out. Shouldn't be too hard to find out how much she is paying him. Hopefully less than $5 a day though.

2zxpnr7.jpg
Did he paint himself next to Ali fuckin lol

I doubt Rousey pays Edmond anything, its very easy to get paid millions or billions a year, live a posh lifestyle, but have no taxable income, for example, Warren Buffet. All of the income that would normally get paid to you goes through corporations and trusts that act in your interests but not in your name. Poorer people can do this by putting everything in their wife's name. Like Edmond has done. It's not illegal. There is also nothing illegal about not filing taxes if you have no or low income. It's also not illegal to file separate from your spouse. Edmond will come out of this unscathed, hundreds of people do this strategy every day in the USA, and most of them legally exploit bankruptcy protection with FAR bigger dollar amounts then we are talking about with Edmond. The blame lies 100% with the people that loaned money to Edmond, they did not do their due diligence, probably because at the dollar amounts we are talking, you're getting D level loan officers and actuaries approving Edmond's loans.

This will not end pretty.....

Holly could testify under oath Ronda had zero training......

Well what's going to happen is that Ronda is going to get drug into this. They will subpoena her financials, then they will get her actual purses from the UFC. They will make her tell the truth and I don't think she will choose Tarverdyan over her three careers as a fighter, spokes model and as an actress. She'll have to tell them that of course she paid him, like any other head trainer gets paid, and that will be that for Edmond; tax evasion and perjury are felonies and in this case federal crimes. This may actually be good for Ronda's career. She might go down to Alliance and make Cruz and his guys her coaches. If she started learning footwork and elusiveness from Cruz then I think she could beat Holm but it might take more than a couple months.

Seriously though, how does a winner like Ronda end up with a guy like this?

how does he buy food and clothes? does he live in a homeless shelter? that's basically what he's saying, leave me alone i'm poor with no job

To quote all the Honda Cucks rerun arguments:

"All you salty jealous haters! What you have you all done in your life? How many champions have YOU trained?
You all are a bunch of losers, and must be very miserable about your own loser selves to be so HATEFUL towards someone that's never done anything to any of you".

Edmond ain't that bad. He's a guy doing his job. You honda psychos think that by blaming him somehow a beautiful, and talented honda will emerge from the ashes of her current disgusting person. You cray cray.

If Ronda ditches him and tells everybody that she should have done it earlier and listened to her mom, she may actually be hated less. Tarverdyan was initially hated because of Ronda herself and his absurd claims relating to Ronda and now it seems like he himself has become one major reason of hatred towards Ronda. Being a shitty trainer was one thing but him being proven to be a shitty person gives Ronda a good opportunity to be seen in a positive light if she decides to get rid of him.

I listened to some of it and it was pretty nuts. In the first set of questions he said that he gave the gym to his friend... in the second set the panel had found out that his wife owns the gym and asked him how it was possible that he didn't know that! He had no answer for them obviously. It is absolutely criminal what he is doing.

Are there any lawyers on here? Does anyone know if he can go to jail for this?

Back