Social Target bends the knee...

Well, to be fair, neither you, or me were born before any of this happened. It seems to me, you just hate white people, no mateer there upbringing. I lived in a poor town growing up. Had a few black friends. Mind you, this was a mostly white town, but we were 8 year old kids, we didn't know racism. I eventually moved to live with my father in another town, needless to say, when i came back to live with my mother a few years later, my black friends no longer looked at me the same way. You might not understand that, but it hurts.
who TF you talking to
NVM he's on my block list

Last edited:
Im sure all the looters care about the efforts they've made immensely. Pathetic stuff, Target. Bravo

Hahahahahaha!

This is EXACTLY the same as the fucking greengrocers etc in eastern Europe putting up Communist party support notices to stop the fucking Communists destroying their property. Happening right in front of everyone's eyes, except instead of Eastern European Communist thugs, it's black people and pink-haired gender-fluid weirdos.

ESgupvOWsAAMsdU.jpg

+1 Like for you good sir

What tactics do you think they'll use to "be more welcoming to black people"?

Move the most commonly stolen items to the front of the store and not lock it up?

In all seriousness target is stupid and putting up shutters lol k lol

They also apparently agreed to remove a book from the stores based on a SINGLE Twitter complaint from an unhinged freak:

The book is Irreversible Damage by Abigail Shrier. It's about the (obviously social media fuelled) trend of teenage girls identifying as trans or "non-binary". The author's appearance on Rogan was one if the episodes that the woke Spotify employees were trying to throw down the memory hole.

Lets take bets on how long before it gets completely looted and destroyed again by the same people it's trying to appease? 1 month? 2 weeks?

My God, can we just get to the Apocalypse already?

You mean where all people are on a LEVEL playing field and give zero fucks about race cards, Political correctness or unbalanced judicial systems??!! I’m in! And my God... that’s where the fun starts :)

This is capitalism on full display: There is no such thing as honor or ethical integrity - only the chasing of profit by any means necessary.
I understand the sentiment, but I’m not convinced that these types of moves are solely about making money, as the black and other minority demographics (trans, gay, etc) contain so few people/potential customers, compared to the folks they turn off with such behavior (ie the majority).

You mean where all people are on a LEVEL playing field and give zero fucks about race cards, Political correctness or unbalanced judicial systems??!! I’m in! And my God... that’s where the fun starts :)
Of course, because it's only then that 90% of the liberal rejects that are always complaining about injustices and trying to force "social justice" (LMAO!). Will begin to understand just how much of their dead weight the "evil system" has actually been carrying for them this whole time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back