Social Target bends the knee...

Yeah the folks that looted the store are clearly civilized and will change as a result of these measures

I don't see a problem.

If anything the Target should provide the community with goods and services free of charge as a form of reparations for slavery.
I concur. A company that never owned slaves should provide reparations to people who were never slaves. This will fix African Americans for good.

Probably should change the store emblem to a white flag.

how befitting that a woke company that has a target logo becomes the target for some people looting in the name of civil unrest and reparations

They also apparently agreed to remove a book from the stores based on a SINGLE Twitter complaint from an unhinged freak:

The book is Irreversible Damage by Abigail Shrier. It's about the (obviously social media fuelled) trend of teenage girls identifying as trans or "non-binary". The author's appearance on Rogan was one if the episodes that the woke Spotify employees were trying to throw down the memory hole.

It’s a controversial book. Im sure you will be able to get a copy somewhere else. There are plenty of things that are legal to sell that you can’t get at target.

americans are such cucks, my god.
when china finally invades, y'all will just commit suicide because it will be illegal to fight back against a non-white person.
China already invaded. Look at the products on the shelves in Target.
Target is a huge publicly traded company. The only thing they care about is making money for the investors. That is their only “morality”. They can only say the most pc noncontroversial thing. You might as well be complaining about a cows position on abortion. It just wants to eat grass. It doesn’t give a fuck.

Has Target even talked to people from these communities, and when I say talk I mean talk anonymously so they can get truthful answers. I bet they might be surprised to hear that those people don't give a fuck where those products come from. Oh and did they loot things to get back at white people or was it shit they wanted?

crybaby.jpg

Oh boo hoo. Target didn’t support your alt-right “own the libs” narratives and actually does something decent. Cry about it.
.... is this a serious post?

The fact that people think target gives a fuck either way is the real tragedy here.
Only color they care about is green.

Back