Social Target bends the knee...

looks like ur radical ass is one step closer than him of being gone haha enjoy them double dubs this like what ur 100th time

Okay 2018 account who refuses to type whole words.

Funny logic. The looters obviously didn't care about the Floyd protests; they just saw police was occupied and saw an opportunity for profit. There's no point "consulting the black community" about what products they want, as though the human trash looting the store gave a fuck about that. Install the strongest automatic metal shutters money can buy, or never reopen in the first place.

that's the best you got ? I thought you hate the police if so how long you been a grammar cop

I didn't comment on your grammar. I commented on your inability to type out full words.

Try to keep up.

Posting in the least climactic e-suicide thread of all time
Least he could have done was spam the thread with tito, randy and frank trigg nudes, for an appropriate e-suicide

Hey radical nerds only time will tell if this thread gets murked until then eat a bag of dicks

I don't see a problem.
How do you not see a problem with this? It is so tone deaf to the issues. They are saying that they are to blame for being looted and they are so clueless to all of this that they think selling things from black owned companies will reduce the chance of them getting looted again.

This is the corporate version of "We're on your side".

How do you not see a problem with this? It is so tone deaf to the issues. They are saying that they are to blame for being looted and they are so clueless to all of this that they think selling things from black owned companies will reduce the chance of them getting looted again.

This is the corporate version of "We're on your side".

That what you took from it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back