Social Target bends the knee...

That what you took from it?
What other way is there to take something like this? Target was an unfortunate victim of people being lowlifes. Target did nothing wrong but know they feel the need to apologize and work to create a more black welcoming environment? Civilization should be working to create friendly environments for all to enjoy together. What is a more black welcoming environment even look like? Target did nothing wrong yet they feel the need to apologize and try to change things just because.

Lol.
Out of touch corporate retards being out of touch corporate retards.
Instead of looting the store, now the same people can go in a shop.. or just loot it again.
At least there are some woke-points gained this time. That’s all that matters.

Last edited:
kowtowing to BLM terrorists...thank a liberal and Biden when the BLM terrorists steal your shit and assault you and get away with it.

To be fair, We are not allowed to use the "N" word. So we are forced to generalize. Let me know a better term to use for these troubled african americans. I really don't see a PC way of describing this type of activity.
I dont know think of the word you would've used when whites were looting Black Wall Street or Manhattan or Boston all those years ago.

What the fuck does "radical centrism" mean?
ESgupvOWsAAMsdU.jpg

I dont know think of the word you would've used when whites were looting Black Wall Street or Manhattan or Boston all those years ago.
I Don't know what you are referring to, but i could take a guess, and call them greedy white pricks that would pimp out their own mother if it made them rich? Let me know if i am close. You might not want to hear this, but not all white people are rich, or rednecks. Some were not born with silver spoons in their mouths, and struggle just as much as black folks. It doesn't give them the right to bunch all whites together, just like black folks don't want to be bunched together with non hard working black folks. Its a two way street my dude.

Target is nothing more than a high end Kmart.

had to laugh even typing that.

The e-suicide was weak but the rest of you fuckers have seriously delivered itt. Only 4 pages and I am laughing my ass off at all these replies.

It's liberals and conservatives too, you guys all brought your A game to this thread.

Sometimes I think I waste too much time on this site. Well, most of the time I think that. But then...a thread like this comes along and everyone is just killing it.

Kudos Sherbros.

I Don't know what you are referring to, but i could take a guess, and call them greedy white pricks that would pimp out their own mother if it made them rich? Let me know if i am close. You might not want to hear this, but not all white people are rich, or rednecks. Some were not born with silver spoons in their mouths, and struggle just as much as black folks. It doesn't give them the right to bunch all whites together, just like black folks don't want to be bunched together with hard working black folks. Its a two way street my dude.
You were hinting at what to call those black ppl who are looting besides the N Word. As if it's a "black" behavior.
Whites were rioting and looting on American soil before any slave revolt ever occurred and without question long before any black city riot occurred.

Now in the last 60 years? Yes riots have been mostly black and brown ppl but I like to point out that White people had their fun in the sun burning down buildings too. And in Portland still seem to be having that fun now.

That what you took from it?

How else should you take it?

How was Target “racist” to begin with? I’d love to hear the mental gymnastics to explain away that answer.

What about accountability for what happened to that store / stores instead of not only burying our heads in the sand and pretending it didn’t happen, but actually rewarding the acts by form of virtue signaling?

Targets response seems completely backwards to me. My feelings would be the exact same if it were a group of West Virginia hillbillies looting Bass Pro Shops.

You were hinting at what to call those black ppl who are looting besides the N Word. As if it's a "black" behavior.
Whites were rioting and looting on American soil before any slave revolt ever occurred and without question long before any black city riot occurred.

Now in the last 60 years? Yes riots have been mostly black and brown ppl but I like to point out that White people had their fun in the sun burning down buildings too. And in Portland still seem to be having that fun now.
Well, to be fair, neither you, or me were born before any of this happened. It seems to me, you just hate white people, no mateer there upbringing. I lived in a poor town growing up. Had a few black friends. Mind you, this was a mostly white town, but we were 8 year old kids, we didn't know racism. I eventually moved to live with my father in another town, needless to say, when i came back to live with my mother a few years later, my black friends no longer looked at me the same way. You might not understand that, but it hurts.

Back