Tank Abbott mocks his knocked out opponent

Mocking a guy who is out cold is disgusting low life behavior. You very rarely see this sort of thing from seasoned pro fighters, but put randoms like Abbott in a cage and that's what happens.

Matua talked a lot of shit "backstage" before that fight. A lot. Most people aren't aware of that. He said he was going to beat Abbott to death.

tumblr_lqs2uujwTK1qkc6uso1_250.gif

Haha I love it, I'm prob the biggest tank fan alive and yes they showed it on the ppv a few times on replay lol and in his documentary tank saod something like if the ref didn't break it up he would still be punching him lmao..tank fan for life

Matua talked a lot of shit "backstage" before that fight. A lot. Most people aren't aware of that. He said he was going to beat Abbott to death.

Yup nobody thought tank was serious at ufc 6 until he flatlined matua.

Mocking a guy who is out cold is disgusting low life behavior. You very rarely see this sort of thing from seasoned pro fighters, but put randoms like Abbott in a cage and that's what happens.

Yeah, Tank is a very creepy guy.

Yes. but you can be respectful even if your opponent is a retard. Imo it shows greater humanity, etc.
Abbott was scum. would have liked to see him ktfo. Unfortunately he turtled up and gave up when presented with a superior fighter.
that said, for a untrained street fighter he was ver talented. great ko power and even wrestling. when in shape he was scary.
for me however, he was no martial artist. just a brawling bottom feeder.

Didn't Abbot have both boxing and wrestling experiene though?

Definitely low life, but not as bad as that Godeou savate guy who blinded that other guy.

Tank was and still is a classless arrogant lowlife. He was one dimisional and quickly exposed.

shinya-aoki-is-the-illest-o.gif

Doubt what Tank did there was any worse than this however.

Back