Tank Abbott mocks his knocked out opponent

Hard to believe Tank Abott was considered the face of the UFC for a brief period of time, not only was he disrespectful but he was awful at fighting. The sport really took a turn when Frank Mir came along

Ronda after she ko'd Bethe Correira.

She wasn't out cold when Ronda said "no tears", or whatever it was, she got up almost immediately after faceplanting and had been sitting for some 10 seconds.

Tank Abbott was always well revered for keeping everything classy.

Tank gonna Tank. I still remember his interview at like UFC 7 or whatever about when he was gonna come back.

"I was not there...cardio vasculally...and I'll be back....with....with a bunch....bunch of....b-uhhhh-bloody bodies beneath me..."

Hard to believe Tank Abott was considered the face of the UFC for a brief period of time, not only was he disrespectful but he was awful at fighting. The sport really took a turn when Frank Mir came along

He seemed like an asshole and not very bright despite what his fans would try to have me believe. He was actually a pretty decent fighter when it came to being able to brawl and hurt people, he just had shit cardio and when he got older he was done. World class grapplers have had problems with him and he's smashed bjj black belts. He's prob not the best guy to fuck with at a bar, he's just not much of an athlete. Let's give the devil his due.

image.php

Does this mean you admit to your mistake? Does it mean you like my avatar? Does it mean you feel like I Pwned you? It wasn't an attempt at pwning, I was merely correcting you.

Does this mean you admit to your mistake? Does it mean you like my avatar? Does it mean you feel like I Pwned you? It wasn't an attempt at pwning, I was merely correcting you.

It means he thinks your an idiot for defending ronda when she has mocked multiple opponents post-fight. Who cares if she was still unconsciousness or not it was low class white trash disrespect. Its a fucking shame that tank abbot actually has more formal education than ronda rousey.

In fact its even more trashy to wait for your opponent to wake up and then go over and talk shit to them it just shows the hatred, insecurity, and true ugliness of ronda's heart. Not even Jones did shit like that.

It means he thinks your an idiot for defending ronda when she has mocked multiple opponents post-fight. Who cares if she was still unconsciousness or not it was low class white trash disrespect. Its a fucking shame that tank abbot actually has more formal education than ronda rousey.

In fact its even more trashy to wait for your opponent to wake up and then go over and talk shit to them it just shows the hatred, insecurity, and true ugliness of ronda's heart. Not even Jones did shit like that.

Wow, those jimmies are truly rustled.

You really don't get the reference of my post, do you?

Buster, put the icy-hot on your burning rear orific...pronto. For the record, I watched that UFC event either on VHS or PPV (like I can remember all of my high school days), but gauging by your rage-boner in response to me, I can assume that my post hit home and you are a "Johnny-come-lately" type. Newsflash, it's okay to admit that you didn't see/know about these fights/fighters when they happened. Admit it or not, but don't spew butt-lava when others state "Uh....yeah."

Your location seems to be Gemany, there is no way that you have seen it on PPV if thats true or if you were already in Germany back then, no fucking way :) .

The VHS for UFC 6 was released in 1998, a good 3 years later after the event happened, so even if you had the VHS at its release, you were still 3 years to late, but i dont even believe that you watched the VHS when it just came out, prolly years later.

Its pathetic if you act like this but did in fact only see it yourself years and years later, typical hypocrite. What a badass you are.

Boxing/Thai Boxing is not MMA. They come straight from that to MMA, they will lose. MMA is not a sport where you can be a top fighter with over 100 fights.

What in the fuck are you talking about.... My point is that fighters with a ton of ring experience have a different perspective on the sport.

Being a hard man generally means that you don't get offended by a little trash talk, at least not to the point of mocking an unconscious opponent. It's a scumbag move and maybe indicative of the fact that you aren't playing with a full box of crayons.

What in the fuck are you talking about.... My point is that fighters with a ton of ring experience have a different perspective on the sport.

Being a hard man generally means that you don't get offended by a little trash talk, at least not to the point of mocking an unconscious opponent. It's a scumbag move and maybe indicative of the fact that you aren't playing with a full box of crayons.

True. But in a lot of cases it's one scumbag mocking another.

tank did land one shot early in that fight though that was monstrous and dropped Scott, who has an iron chin. Tank will hit hard until the day he dies.

At the one minute 10 second mark here, that shot would have knocked out most people

Backyard BBQ fight. Winner gets an extra burger and a six pack.

remember when he fought Kimbo? i think right before the fight he said something to KImbo. i dont recall it exactly but he wasnt a tough guy no more.

remember when he fought Kimbo? i think right before the fight he said something to KImbo. i dont recall it exactly but he wasnt a tough guy no more.

using a double-negative never makes your point stronger.

Backyard BBQ fight. Winner gets an extra burger and a six pack.

Winner actually got quite a bit of money courtesy of a really hardcore fan (probably a 7k+ sherdog poster)

using a double-negative never makes your point stronger.

The two negations were referring to completely different parts of the sentence so it wasnt really a double negative

Saw it originally on my Dad's black box as a teen. Never knew they edited and remember the taunt. Say what you will about his talent, but Tank's KOs still hold up to this day.

If Kimbo had fought Tank in his prime his ass would have been put to sleep. I'm not sure Kimbo ever had a prime he always sucked.

If Kimbo had fought Tank in his prime his ass would have been put to sleep. I'm not sure Kimbo ever had a prime he always sucked.

sure, we ALL know that now. but that night, tank bought the hype too

Tank was such a beast back in the days.

Diffrent Era, mma wasnt a real sport yet. lots of real grudges and hate towards each other back then.

Tank was such a beast back in the days.

Diffrent Era, mma wasnt a real sport yet. lots of real grudges and hate towards each other back then.

Tank showed up to fight and KTFO his opponents. Most fighters today show up to play it safe, win decisions, while taking minimal damage. Big difference.

Back