Tank Abbott mocks his knocked out opponent

Well you're the one crying about how he wasn't "too bright" so that's why I brought up that he has a college education and writing books. You got awards for your books but didn't choose to get them published? Hahah, which semi-real publisher was going to publish your "award winning" books, do tell?

Ok you're obviously a relative or friend of tanks. I'm sorry I offended you badly.

WTF? LOL. I remember seeing this on PPV with a black box. Of course it was aired on PPV.

This was what got me and my friends into being fans of Tank.

Especially since Mike Tyson just got out of prison so it was cool to see somebody knocking dudes out so brutally.

What has that to do with anything?
Just because it happened 20 years ago it shouldnt be discussed anymore?
Or maybe because some similar thread exists?

Maybe some people missed that thread and want to talk about it now, why do you people always come to bitch around. Do you think just because you are not interested in this, that the whole world shares your opinion? Why do you bother with it and post anyway if its so obselet.

Come on, just gtfo man.

Bro you are gonna be frame for being a moron.

How the fuck did you not know this was aired on PPV? That fight was what made Tank Abbott well known with fight fans.

Replace Rogan w/ Abbott

It was amazing when he was talking about Dan being Freddy Mercury and all types of gems.
It has been years since I watched it but he had a hard time talking about some lone eagle and straw through steel and some more Tank wisdom.

I'll have to look it up.

Here it is

But this is just a short version. I think he was also talking as some guys were fighting.
I think it was Vitor against Ferrozzo.

I remember Tank screaming like a girl when Mir put a twist to his toes.. Karma always comes back around.

Tank has said he wasn't mocking Matua. He was remonstrating with BJM for pulling him off Matua too roughly, as was Big John's habit back in the day.

I believe this was in Clyde Gentry's book No Holds Barred and I thought it was common knowledge.

I remember when Tank said that he got sexually aroused while beating up Paul Varelans.
Also remember when Tank was on top of Varelans, grinding his knee into Varelans's face, and the announcer said "he's kneeing Varelans in the face and he's enjoying doing it."

Back