Tank Abbott mocks his knocked out opponent

If you are disrespectul towards someone before a fight it only makes sense to me to be disrespectful towards him after you knocked him the fuck out and he's laying there on the floor like a retard. Not saying you should be disrespectful, but it doesn't really make sense to me that at first they're all like "he disrespect me, I disrespect him, Imma go knock him out" and then after the KO "he a good fighter, we bros, hespect people". Well maybe I can make sense of it, but I find it a bit lame.

Yes. but you can be respectful even if your opponent is a retard. Imo it shows greater humanity, etc.
Abbott was scum. would have liked to see him ktfo. Unfortunately he turtled up and gave up when presented with a superior fighter.
that said, for a untrained street fighter he was ver talented. great ko power and even wrestling. when in shape he was scary.
for me however, he was no martial artist. just a brawling bottom feeder.

Good ol' Tank. Dude was a beast in his prime. He just had shitty fight IQ.

If you are disrespectul towards someone before a fight it only makes sense to me to be disrespectful towards him after you knocked him the fuck out and he's laying there on the floor like a retard.

Bravo sir! I agree with you. Eye for an eye me gusta.

Well, this incident is pretty well known and the footage wasn't censored at all from the videos, that's it.

Yeah I don't know how you got it in your head that it was censored ts, but I have seen that like 100 times. Seriously.

Bravo sir! I agree with you. Eye for an eye me gusta.

Nope. defeat a disrespectful opponent and walk away. shows that you are a superior individual. lower yourself to the level of the retard and you become the retard - hard as it may be.

30775.jpg

Tank almost ousted a guy out the Octagon once lol.

I'll never forget that. He nearly managed to toss him out too lol

Tank Abbott was a bad ass. We loved watching him fight in the early days of UFC. Definitely one of the early pioneers of UFC.

Yeah I don't know how you got it in your head that it was censored ts, but I have seen that like 100 times. Seriously.

As i already wrote in the first post, i couldnt remember this at all from the dvd or also on fight pass.
But ok, then they indeed didnt censor it. If they really wanted to they prolly wouldnt
even show it on ppv, the producer in the studio could simply show different angles where tank wouldnt be visible.

But still weird that this woman who apparently worked for the ufc told the documentary crew not to film that, while at the same time it appeared on ppv.

[YT]GNydMh3JGmg[/YT]

Lol, at 11:28

Paul Varelans preparing for his UFC fight by playing Double Dragon. :icon_chee

I remember a fight with Tank at an early UFC vs some big fat guy. Tank lost and they were clobbering the shit out of each other. It was very entertaining. I recommend you check it out, don't recall the name of his opponent.

I'll never forget that. He nearly managed to toss him out too lol

Tank Abbott was a bad ass. We loved watching him fight in the early days of UFC. Definitely one of the early pioneers of UFC.

He said he tried tossing him out because he thinks he is a F***ot who does not belong in the Octagon.

He also said in an interview he is getting sexually arroused while Beating up Paul Valerens

I remember a fight with Tank at an early UFC vs some big fat guy. Tank lost and they were clobbering the shit out of each other. It was very entertaining. I recommend you check it out, don't recall the name of his opponent.

You prolly mean Scott Ferozzo?
Ferrozzo later got knocked out by Vitor Belfort who fought for the first
time in the UFC.

Tank and Ferrozzo even had an backyard fight few years ago, where both
hugged each other on the ground for the most part.

[YT]GNydMh3JGmg[/YT]

Lol, at 11:28

Paul Varelans preparing for his UFC fight by playing Double Dragon. :icon_chee

Those are the 90s brother Arcade is king I just creamed my panties seeing that cabinet.

You prolly mean Scott Ferozzo?
Ferrozzo later got knocked out by Vitor Belfort who fought for the first
time in the UFC.

Tank and Ferrozzo even had an backyard fight few years ago, where both
hugged each other on the ground for the most part.

That sounds about right.

That sounds about right.

tank did land one shot early in that fight though that was monstrous and dropped Scott, who has an iron chin. Tank will hit hard until the day he dies.

At the one minute 10 second mark here, that shot would have knocked out most people

Back