Social Tales from the WOKE: Space Buns are Afro Puffs, and Cultural appropriation store forced to shut down

At this point Im getting more annoyed with conservatives amplifying the dipshits sjws than the sjws themselves
Totally, I too am upset with those that are bringing these injustices to light rather than those that are actually committing the offenses.

Yes this is fucking stupid.
JuSt as stupid as the responses will be if I post a black chick cosplaying Rogue, Jean Grey, X-23 or Witch Blade...
Race swaps are ok if they are done right. Just changing a characters race for the sake of being woke is bullshit. Samuel L Jackson was a great choice for Nick Fury. Morgan Freeman playing Red is the Shawshank Redemption is another example of changing the race without issue. You don't see people complaining about these two because they are accomplished actors and did a great jobs with the character. When it comes to cosplay anyone should be allowed to dress up as whoever they want.

Totally, I too am upset with those that are bringing these injustices to light rather than those that are actually committing the offenses.
We are just following their lead by responding to them. Teen vogue is setting the discourse and we are replying to their dumbasses like they deserve to be heard.

I only heard about that boy band twink wearing a dress because ben shapiro felt it was necessary to address. How is that not what they want?

We are just following their lead by responding to them. Teen vogue is setting the discourse and we are replying to their dumbasses like they deserve to be heard.

I only heard about that boy band twink wearing a dress because ben shapiro felt it was necessary to address. How is that not what they want?
So the right should be silent on everything? They push their views and call for silence from the right and that is what you are doing also. Championing for the silence of the right.

I find the whole cultural appropriation thing a big nothing burger. The consumers can decide on their own without making a shitstorm of drama around every issue.

I don’t give a crap if the owner of my favourite Italian place is from Japan or Kenya, as long as they make good food.

I find the whole cultural appropriation thing a big nothing burger. The consumers can decide on their own without making a shitstorm of drama around every issue.

I don’t give a crap if the owner of my favourite Italian place is from Japan or Kenya, as long as they make good food.
Personally, I always request extensive genetic testing from all businesses before I decide if I will purchase their goods or services.

It's the only way to avoid participating in racism.

LOL@ at any rational person entertaining the people involved in this nonsense

if i want to be a half black half asian centaur with a mango colored dreads then why not?

people crying about cultural appropriation in a GAME are idiots or have their heads so far up their asses they will never again see daylight

reminds me of militant vegans (starts at 1:25)

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/ru6wnc/a-vegan-s-favorite-thing-to-say

Last edited:
It is somewhat comforting to know that in spite of a continued global pandemic, social unrest, and a possible rigged presidential election, there are still people in the world with nothing greater on their mind than motherfucking animal crossing hairstyles and the color of the person serving them fucking dumplings.

What absolute wastes of oxygen.

DAMN YOU SMALL NUMBER OF TWITTER USERS! The more your tighten your grip the more free speech will slip through your fingers! When will this stop, these people have literally dozens of followers some of whom may not be bots or follow backs.

Can these "woke" SJW losers grow up already?

Oh wait, these are the same race-obsessed man-children playing kiddie videogames like Animal Crossing and judging people's characters/avatars for the hairstyles they chose (muh cultural appropriation). LMAO. Fucking hell.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/why...-animal-culturally-insensitive-200336538.html

With a simple Google search of the term “spirit animal,” people everywhere can participate in the pop culture phenomenon that is choosing an animal, TV character or even a drink at Starbucks that is representative of themselves. The craze focuses on singling out something that might resonate with a person’s personality or identity that they’d like to take on. But for the Indigenous peoples who were raised with a distinctly different cultural understanding of a spirit animal, its role within a tribe and even the way that it inhabits an environment, the many online quizzes, explainers and Urban Dictionary definitions available to the general population are less fun than they are offensive.

Back