Social Tales from the WOKE: Space Buns are Afro Puffs, and Cultural appropriation store forced to shut down

I see the Liberal incels are coming in to deflect for the 86732 time:

"Hey guys this is just an isolated incident and is only being perpetuated by a small percent of liberals."

<mma2>

It's people on the internet commenting on a computer game originally intended for pre-pubescent children. If these people are representitive of the left, then the right are represented by bronies with their cum jars.

Imagine how retarded you have to be to push cultural appropriation in a first world country that has all sorts of different races and cultures integrating with each other. Liberals are fucking dumb.

Exactly! Well, we can't really expect SJWs to be all that smart afterall.

I live in Hawaii and the way some mainlanders act when they move here can be so annoying. The people that all of the sudden drop a Hawaiian words in conversation, start taking hula lessons, talk shit about tourists drive me crazy.

It's like the people that grew up in the suburbs that move to the city and start talking like they are from the hood.
Are you Kanaka Maoli?

On Topic.
This kind of toxicity can only come from twitter and which i am not surprised. This video does a good job roasting the nonsense.
If they are going to be outraged over gamers and people's choices that who they want avatar chatacter's profiles to be or their characters who they should look like in fcitonal video games.

Then these same people who are outraged about "hairstyles" shouldn't be playing any video games. If they can get easily triggered over hairstyles in Animal Crossing.

What other games will they get outraged over?
Twitter is Horrible...

Last edited:
Why can’t the far left culturally appropriate soap for their culture. Deodorant as well

I live in Hawaii and the way some mainlanders act when they move here can be so annoying. The people that all of the sudden drop a Hawaiian words in conversation, start taking hula lessons, talk shit about tourists drive me crazy.

It's like the people that grew up in the suburbs that move to the city and start talking like they are from the hood.
Made me think of this

Seriously though, these wokesters would have been the most enthusiastic and merciless witch hunters 300 years ago. In fact, pick any era from history and invoke the most intensely vicious and strident ideologues and the wokists would run that shit.

The amount of people involved in this has to be very small. Iiiiiive never heard anyone say the words cultural appropriation in real life. But then I dont spend much time talking about girls hairstyles in the Animal Crossing fan page.
Happens 100s of times a day on every college campus. Maybe not Liberty or BYU.

Seriously though, these wokesters would have been the most enthusiastic and merciless witch hunters 300 years ago. In fact, pick any era from history and invoke the most intensely vicious and strident ideologues and the wokists would run that shit.
This is fucking spot on. Never thought of it that way.

One of the most accurate posts in this thread. Wokeism is basically modern day witch-hunting, nothing more.

No, I grew up in Berkeley, CA. I've only been here three years but that's enough to see how some people behave. I't embarrassing.
must be people from Kailua. I work at joint base and never really noticed it. however, the people that moved here and lived her for awhile tend to use a little bit of hawaiian slang.

It's people on the internet commenting on a computer game originally intended for pre-pubescent children. If these people are representitive of the left, then the right are represented by bronies with their cum jars.

bronies with their cum jars.

I feel personally attacked.

Cultural appropriation is what breaks down the barriers between people. It should be encouraged not discouraged.

Cultural appropriation is what breaks down the barriers between people. It should be encouraged not discouraged.

I know what you mean and I think there is a big difference between appropriation and appreciation. Understanding and respect go a long way, you don't ever need to try to be something other than your self.

What if the next time i see a black lady with a straight hair wig ill tell her she ismt allowed to wear that. Also clothes. Ill tell her thats not allowed either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back