Social Tales from the WOKE: Space Buns are Afro Puffs, and Cultural appropriation store forced to shut down

Those people must be ridiculed at all times.

Bone broth soup is a poverty thing.

Dumplings are a global thing many cultures put their own spin on.

Ridiculous shit like this must be strangled in the womb before it sees light and festers.

Don't even know what this shit is about? Dumplings is culture appropriation, now? Do people know that dumplings are a thing in Europe from the Rhine to the Ural?

Don't even know what this shit is about? Dumplings is culture appropriation, now? Do people know that dumplings are a thing in Europe from the Rhine to the Ural?
They will as soon as I start a petition to boycott Asian restaurants for stealing my dear dead great great grandma's recipes!

They will as soon as I start a petition to boycott Asian restaurants for stealing my dear dead great great grandma's recipes!

An interesting thing, this "cultural appropriation". When non European descent people use it as a criticism of white people, are they aware that "cultural appropriation" are two words from an Anglo-Saxon language (English) which found their way through French, which has latin roots? I cannot think of a "whiter" combination of words to use. The irony is probably lost on these hateful weirdos.

I'd take this world if it means we can combat climate change
But the reality of the situation, is we have the inescapable consequences of climate change AND this fucking bullshit to deal with. Fuck this planet!

I thought they were the something else. A certain other racial group.
No, they aren't.
Simply "Asians" of the british isles.
Just "on par" with black females according to some Asian chef.

The only way to win this, is to out-woke them. Every time someone who's superwoke and believes in gender theory complains about a man or a woman, press them on how they can really know if they're a man or a woman?

Complain about Biden being an old white man again? How do you know what Biden identifies at?

Put up stupid pronouns and force them to respect it. My pronouns are you/me.
This is a very problematic post, you.

Step 1: be an incel
Step 2: live on 4 chan
Step 3: post on shredog
Step 4: ??????
Step 5: profit

It popped up on BlogTO which is a very popular site in Toronto. The thing blew up on social media.

The only way to win this, is to out-woke them. Every time someone who's superwoke and believes in gender theory complains about a man or a woman, press them on how they can really know if they're a man or a woman?

Complain about Biden being an old white man again? How do you know what Biden identifies at?

Put up stupid pronouns and force them to respect it. My pronouns are you/me.
Kind of like pretending to be American.

I see the Liberal incels are coming in to deflect for the 86732 time:

"Hey guys this is just an isolated incident and is only being perpetuated by a small percent of liberals."

<mma2>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back