Social Tales from the WOKE: Space Buns are Afro Puffs, and Cultural appropriation store forced to shut down

Bone broth and dumplings are exclusively Asian? Lol. These people need to get out more.
This is why I stopped eating at Chinese restaurants. I don’t want to be accused of cultural appropriation. In other news I’m being sued for racism and putting ethnic businesses into bankruptcy...

This is why I stopped eating at Chinese restaurants. I don’t want to be accused of cultural appropriation. In other news I’m being sued for racism and putting ethnic businesses into bankruptcy...
Hug a Chinese person!

Ten minutes later...

Why didn't he lock down international travel?

With some men you just can't win.

Hug a Chinese person!

Ten minutes later...

Why didn't he lock down international travel?

With some men you just can't win.
LOL exactly that. TBH I don’t fuss much about this part of our current culture, I’m getting up there in age and the ‘ I don’t give a fuck about the crazy’ phase in life. I’m just enjoying the train wreck from above.

I’m confused af.

Are they mad at a cartoon/video game?

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?

Lol!

I’ve never seen so many Sherdog people get triggered over a bowl of soup!

How dare a white woman open up an Asian restaurant. She is only allowed to sell bland potatoes and Macaroni!

Woke people are mentally challenged

They're mentally unwell, definitely. The media has basically given mentally unwell, unstable, insecure people a cause to 'rally behind' and finally feel as though they are part of some kind of movement or community. The hard Left has basically run a recruitment drive for foot soldiers to further the cause, and they've decided upon the socially inept. People on the fringes of society - loners, introverts, hermits and misfits. There's a lot of those people out there, so they've decided to groom these people into being the boots on the ground so to speak.

Just remember - these people were literally throwing human faeces around during BLM/Antifa protests. Human faeces. That behaviour isn't just mentally unwell, that's the type of thing you see from lunatics who've been sectioned in mental hospitals. Let that sink in.

Because you removed it ill be nice as well.

But Two wrongs ... or 50 wrongs don't make a right

Two wrongs ... or 50 wrongs don't make a right

But it at least makes it fair.

I changed the post, simply because I find the OP subject matter to be disgusting. Feels like I'm degrading myself to even be a part of it.

Wait, seriously? This is your take from this?
There was a chic clothing store that marketed to woke ladies.

A woman opened a soup cart in the corner of this woke clothing store.

A whiny woke lady blogged about the soup cart.

The woke clothing store decided it was in the best interest of their clothing store to simply end their lease with the soup cart because they anticipate they will sell less clothes to woke women.

This is all just inter-woke politics and it’s hilarious to see a bunch of dudes in a mma forum get triggered over this women nonsense

Last edited:
Keep in mind Russian and Chinese bot farms literally do this exact same shitposting to stir up division.. and yes there are also retards out there.

Im not scared of the coronavirus but after seeing this news Im terrified of WOKE. I hope it dont find me. Im also hiding from Antifa in my 300 person town.
300 huh? You know what king leonidas did with 300 Spartans? I am picturing antifa held up on spears, shoved from cliffs, kicked down endless wells. Please make this happen

I live in Hawaii and the way some mainlanders act when they move here can be so annoying. The people that all of the sudden drop a Hawaiian words in conversation, start taking hula lessons, talk shit about tourists drive me crazy.

It's like the people that grew up in the suburbs that move to the city and start talking like they are from the hood.

The amount of people involved in this has to be very small. Iiiiiive never heard anyone say the words cultural appropriation in real life. But then I dont spend much time talking about girls hairstyles in the Animal Crossing fan page.

Back