Tai Tuivasa Gets New UFC Deal; Finalizing Agreement to Main Event China Event vs. JDS or Tybura

tyson lost his first fight to osp then get a new contract....alright

he submitted Khalil Roundtree and beat a couple of guys.

he lost to Ilir Latifi by decision and OSP by armbar.

the thing is, he only has 9 fights and he already submitted Khalil Roundtree in the 1st rd who just 1 shotted UFC's hype train.

Not sure what happens if someone tries to take him down, but he's got talent, quickness, power and is young. Not many young HW's with potential out there.

I like the celebration.

If it’s a fightpass card then it should be Li jingliang for the main event against dong Hyun Kim, or Alan joUban. But if it’s a fs1 card then it’ll kinda make sense to do tai vs jds. I heard jds doesn’t want the fight tho, some shit like that. Tai was kinda lucky to get that decision against arlovski btw. Arlovski showing that he’s not done yet. Dudes a fkin legend.

Not sure what happens if someone tries to take him down, but he's got talent, quickness, power and is young. Not many young HW's with potential out there.

I like the celebration.

The celebration is fucking disgusting

People are sleeping on the air pollution. Adapting to Beijing's air quality will be no easy task especially for HW. Expect it to be worse than fighting in Mexico City.

170102134537-timelapse-beijing-smog.jpg
So if Tai gasses badly will Clean Air Tai born ? will it be equivalent to Sea Level Cain ?

Tai Tuivasa and Tyson Pedro get new deals. Tuivasa finalizing the Main Event vs. a ranked opponent. Would love the JDS fight.

Awesome news, I missed this! Both can lift their profile further and hopefully inspire more young aussies to go down the MMA route.

Six fight contract for a young fighter is unlikely to be a smart choice for him. UFC locked up a potential top 5 guy and they will pay him, what, 80k/80k? And if he bombs, the promotion will just shelf him until he begs/agrees to be released.
80/80 is a shit load here in aus if he got that he would be happy as fuck

Tai Tuivasa and Tyson Pedro get new deals. Tuivasa finalizing the Main Event vs. a ranked opponent. Would love the JDS fight.

Not Tybura please. I've yet to see him in an entertaining fight.

Cool and cool - I'm in regardless...would prefer JDS but all good.

Tai looks like the kinda guy that doesn't wipe his ass properly and reeks.

is jds at the point of being fed to up and comers now? shame if he is.

Tuivasa vs Blagoi maybe?

A fight vs Roy Nelson would have been nice, if he was still in UFC.

80/80 is a shit load here in aus if he got that he would be happy as fuck

How do you figure?

It's higher than any local promotion. But for an undefeated HW, with Charisma and a fan friendly style it's not crazy

Nice! Glad that Tai is asking to fight in Australia. Makes a lot more sense for him. Especially considering the air pollution in Beijing.

Hope he can get a slot on the Australia card then. That said, JDS might be a level too high for him at the moment.

Back