Tai Tuivasa Gets New UFC Deal; Finalizing Agreement to Main Event China Event vs. JDS or Tybura

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Tai Tuivasa and Tyson Pedro get new deals. Tuivasa finalizing the Main Event vs. a ranked opponent. Would love the JDS fight.

Tai is not ready for JDS, even if JDS is past it.

Tai is the bomb. Not a fan of these matchups tho. Give him a big name. DJ coming off a loss, let Tai fight the GOAT!

People are sleeping on the air pollution. Adapting to Beijing's air quality will be no easy task especially for HW. Expect it to be worse than fighting in Mexico City.

170102134537-timelapse-beijing-smog.jpg

I wouldn't be opposed to Tuivasa vs. Ngannou

Tai vs jds plez. I feel like even if he isn't ready for the fight, he's ready for the spotlight. The guy throws and charismatic. Jds is the best option to catapult the guy either way

Lotsa Shoe-Splooge guzzlin in the near future.

they're really pushing Tai Tuivasa? i don't get it, the guy should've lost to Arlovski and now they want to give him someone harder?

is he supposed to be Mark Hunt once Mark Hunt gets the boot?

Why not, JDS looked alright vs Ivanov, as did Tuvasa vs Arlovski. Good test.

tyson lost his first fight to osp then get a new contract....alright

Figured Tuivasa would headline the Australian card 1 week later

People are sleeping on the air pollution. Adapting to Beijing's air quality will be no easy task especially for HW. Expect it to be worse than fighting in Mexico City.

170102134537-timelapse-beijing-smog.jpg

It's 2018; there are ways to train to acclimate to lung distress. Research suggests the best way is to share a gym with Ronda the day after 50 cent wing night.

Six fight contract for a young fighter is unlikely to be a smart choice for him. UFC locked up a potential top 5 guy and they will pay him, what, 80k/80k? And if he bombs, the promotion will just shelf him until he begs/agrees to be released.

I don't get the appeal of this guy. He fights like an amateur.

Back