Sweden says its okay to JO in public

Is it legal for a female to jerk you off in public then? Same thing just someone else's hand.

What if Gays start trying to make a statement and start jerking off together in public... This could turn horrific.
Depends on whether you paid her or not, probably. From what I've heard, gay prostitution is allowed to flourish over there, but hetero prostitution is severely prosecuted.

Great. Gus is gonna pull out again at the last minute..

chuckled

It's kind of strange how public masturbation (as long as it's not "directed" at anyone in particular) is A-OK, but paying for sex with a willing woman in private can get you six years in prison there.

Law's a finicky beast.

Publicly expose your own cable => you're in the clear

Publicly expose government cables => get charged with sexual assault.

Fun stuff aside. Of course he's not going to get convicted of sexual assault but you can bet he's going down for disorderly conduct.

Their countries, their laws, so I don't care but I would be pissed if his happened in the U.S. I wouldn't want to be going on a walk with my fianc

So if you have a wank in America and take a photo but post it on a Swedish site are you okay?

No. There is no such thing as a non-American site (in the eyes of the US govt), and don't forget that the NSA monitors EVERYTHING.

Who cares if someone is jacking off by themselves? As long as they are not chasing someone around, or otherwise making contact with someone while holding their dick in their hand, I don't see the problem.
The swedish court did just figure that out, and I'm glad that the swedish court system still have some common sense left as to what actually makes sense to punish.
We all know how afraid you are of nudity, "dirty" words etc. in the US. Luckily that doesn't mean the rest of the world have to follow that mindset.

Based on your posting history you should perhaps stop using phrases like "common sense", "rational people" etc. We all know that in your world that just means "Madmick sense" and "angry neocons".

What if you're out taking your 5 year-old daughter for a walk, and some perv stands in front of you guys, ogling her and jacking off? That's OK? You don't think that's sexual harassment? I guess you'll say then you should leave, but why should you leave a public space because some other jackass is sexually harassing your child? If anyone should get out, it should be the harasser, not the harassed.

P.S. I don't know if this is a victory for common sense over in Sweden. Now it's illegal to spank your kid when they are being bad, but it's OK for a stranger to whip out his dick and start joing in front of them when they are playing on a swing set. I don't know, there seems to be a contradiction here if their intentions are to protect children. I got the occasional slap as a kid and it hasn't derailed my life, though I imagine I'd be somewhat traumatized if some creep started yanking his chain in front of me.

I got the occasional slap as a kid and it hasn't derailed my life, though I imagine I'd be somewhat traumatized if some creep started yanking his chain in front of me.

You didn't seem to mind too much last week when we were out by the McDonalds... :wink:

No. There is no such thing as a non-American site (in the eyes of the US govt), and don't forget that the NSA monitors EVERYTHING.

Oh yeah. Don't buy one of those fancy new fingerprint iphones now, will ya?

I don't have the new one, but I'm getting a bit pissed at my 5 right now... Damn internet won't work. How am I supposed to JO in public without the net?

I never knew there was an acronym for jerking off till this thread, apparently I'm just not in the know.

What if you're out taking your 5 year-old daughter for a walk, and some perv stands in front of you guys, ogling her and jacking off? That's OK? You don't think that's sexual harassment? I guess you'll say then you should leave, but why should you leave a public space because some other jackass is sexually harassing your child? If anyone should get out, it should be the harasser, not the harassed.

If someone was jacking off while ogling my 5 year-old daughter I would go kick him in the balls. I doubt he would press charges.
It most definitely is sexual harrasment if you're making contact to someone while jacking off. That includes walking in front of them, following them etc. It becomes even more serious if the subject you're making contact with is a minor.
However, it is not sexual assault, which is what the guy in the article got acquitted for.

If a guy is not making contact with anyone, but is simply out in public while jacking off (Then that guy is obviously deranged), then you should be able to tell him to stop jacking off, go away etc. on account of indecent exposure. But sexual harrasment/sexual assault it is not. Which is what Madmick was saying.
It's a mild misdemeanor that in the worst case scenario should give you a warning.
P.S. I don't know if this is a victory for common sense over in Sweden. Now it's illegal to spank your kid when they are being bad, but it's OK for a stranger to whip out his dick and start joing in front of them when they are playing on a swing set. I don't know, there seems to be a contradiction here if their intentions are to protect children. I got the occasional slap as a kid and it hasn't derailed my life, though I imagine I'd be somewhat traumatized if some creep started yanking his chain in front of me.

It needs to be regulated, because it's hard to distinguish between a "mild spanking" and abuse, when evidence has to be presented in court. Also, There is absolutely no rational reason to spank your kid. That means you fucked up as a parent. Your personal experience with spanking is irrelevant when you account for all the cases in which it did derail someones life.

Obviously sexual harrasment and sexual assault becomes extra disgusting when it's aimed at kids. But I will guarantee that all the scenarios in which you could traumatize a kid (and adults) with sexual behaviour is regulated in the law. The same goes for any physical violence aimed at kids (and adults), as it should be.

You saying that you would be traumatized about watching a guy jack off is not true. There could be a case if the guy was standing in front of you, looking at you, and it would definitely be an unconformtable situation, but I doubt it would be traumatizing in the true sense of the word. But in any regard it would also be illegal for the guy jacking off (targeting someone and all that, which I wrote about earlier in this post).

If someone was jacking off while ogling my 5 year-old daughter I would go kick him in the balls. I doubt he would press charges.
That's not a legal solution. Prohibiting the masturbation is.
It most definitely is sexual harrasment if you're making contact to someone while jacking off. That includes walking in front of them, following them etc. It becomes even more serious if the subject you're making contact with is a minor.
However, it is not sexual assault, which is what the guy in the article got acquitted for.

If a guy is not making contact with anyone, but is simply out in public while jacking off (Then that guy is obviously deranged), then you should be able to tell him to stop jacking off, go away etc. on account of indecent exposure. But sexual harrasment/sexual assault it is not. Which is what Madmick was saying.
It's a mild misdemeanor that in the worst case scenario should give you a warning.
Don't put stupid shit in my mouth.

I most certainly did NOT call it "sexual assault." I said it was "sexual harassment." You love basing your arguments on laws rather than a personal assessment of crimes, so tell me, what are the laws on sexual harassment like in Sweden? Because here in the states you can be accused of sexual harassment in the workplace by a third party for merely making a sexual advance on another co-worker. That is to say, if you hit on a girl you work with, and even if she likes it and is reciprocally flirtacious, if another coworker finds it offensive, then they can charge you (or both of you) and possibly get you suspended or fired for sexual harassment. In fact, I believe they can potentially sue under certain circumstances.

It's bullshit, but my point is this: sexual harassment and sexual assault are two very distinct offenses. And yes, when you pull out your dick in a public space, a space that you do not own, and begin to masturbate, then you are sexually harassing all of the public within that space witness to your disgusting behavior. Saying that they should look away is absurd. It's the public, and you should be free to look anywhere that you wish without fear of observing this sort of deviant behavior. By defending the guy jerking it under the argument that people could look away, you're effectively rendering ownership of that space to him.

Furthermore, your argument doesn't stop at masturbation. Consenting exhibitionists would be afforded the same defense, and we could- and would, I guarantee you- have people fornicating and performing every imaginable sexual act out in the public: on the beach, on the city-owned street, at the park (hell, there would be people boning in the swings)...all under the pretense, "Well, you can look away".

Behavior like this belongs in private. You're being utterly retarded to defend this. Frankly, you're going farther than that. You're being creepy.

Don't put stupid shit in my mouth.

I most certainly did NOT call it "sexual assault." I said it was "sexual harassment." You love basing your arguments on laws rather than a personal assessment of crimes, so tell me, what are the laws on sexual harassment like in Sweden? Because here in the states you can be accused of sexual harassment in the workplace by a third party for merely making a sexual advance on another co-worker. That is to say, if you hit on a girl you work with, and even if she likes it and is reciprocally flirtacious, if another coworker finds it offensive, then they can charge you (or both of you) and possibly get you suspended or fired for sexual harassment. In fact, I believe they can potentially sue under certain circumstances.

Easy there champ.
But sexual harrasment/sexual assault it is not. Which is what Madmick was saying.
You can safely assume I meant that you were calling it sexual harrasment.

I have little knowledge about the sexual harrasment laws in Sweden. In general danish, swedish and norwegian laws are very similar (we write laws together on a lot of subjects), but in some cases it is not (prostitution is legal in Denmark).
But I can talk about sexual harrasment laws in Denmark. I don't exactly know where you want to go with this, but here you go:
Three types of sexual harrasment:
  • Verbal and non-verbal conduct of a sexual nature that is unwanted, offensive, hurtful and not reciprocated. For example, kisses and groping.
  • Comments, questions and requests of a sexual nature. Sexual telephone calls, e-mails or letters.
  • Sexual coercion. Includes threats and bribes to obtain sex for rewards such as employment benefits.

If there is consent there is no sexual harrasment. The law explicitly states the word "unwanted". So it's not like in the US.
It's bullshit, but my point is this: sexual harassment and sexual assault are two very distinct offenses. And yes, when you pull out your dick in a public space, a space that you do not own, and begin to masturbate, then you are sexually harassing all of the public within that space witness to your disgusting behavior. Saying that they should look away is absurd. It's the public, and you should be free to look anywhere that you wish without fear of observing this sort of deviant behavior. By defending the guy jerking it under the argument that people could look away, you're effectively rendering ownership of that space to him.
You are missing my point. I'm saying it's a mild misdemeanor, otherwise known as indecent exposure. Obviously there are places where it's very inappropriate to jack off e.g. the playground. And as such, law enforcement should be able to kick you out.

Did you even read the article? The guy was accused of sexual assault. That was what he was acquitted of. But yes, I am taking it further. I don't think it's sexual harrasment when you are not targeting anybody.
Furthermore, your argument doesn't stop at masturbation. Consenting exhibitionists would be afforded the same defense, and we could- and would, I guarantee you- have people fornicating and performing every imaginable sexual act out in the public: on the beach, on the city-owned street, at the park (hell, there would be people boning in the swings)...all under the pretense, "Well, you can look away".

Behavior like this belongs in private. You're being utterly retarded to defend this. Frankly, you're going farther than that. You're being creepy.

Lol. You would not have a good time in Copenhagen, if you're that paranoid about seeing people having sex.
As I mentioned earlier. Nudity and sex does not have the same stigma in Scandinavia as it does in the US.

Retarded and creepy. Gotcha. Always a pleasure discussing with you Madmick.

Back