Sweden says its okay to JO in public

I never knew there was an acronym for jerking off till this thread, apparently I'm just not in the know.

I actually though it meant lover
Jo is an antonym for lover
Check the dictionary
Guess guys have acronyms for everything now
SFWTMP IMO

If someone was jacking off while ogling my 5 year-old daughter I would go kick him in the balls. I doubt he would press charges.

Really! Well, that hardly sounds like a commpelling legal argument--"he just wouldn't do it." That's not how you craft legislation. The question is, is a pedophile jerkoff legally protected if he wants to stand near your daughter and jo in public? If so, that's a shit law, but hey, that society is welcome to experiment with it. I'm glad we're not.

It most definitely is sexual harrasment if you're making contact to someone while jacking off. That includes walking in front of them, following them etc.

Huh? No, it does not. Walking in front of someone or standing close to them is not contact. Touching someone, making physical connection, is contact. If you allow a man to jerk off 15 feet in front of you, you will allow 10 feet, as well, and 5. At which arbitrary distance do you consider him to have "contacted" you? This is like the Zeno's paradox or masturbation.

If a guy is not making contact with anyone, but is simply out in public while jacking off (Then that guy is obviously deranged), then you should be able to tell him to stop jacking off, go away etc. on account of indecent exposure. But sexual harrasment/sexual assault it is not. Which is what Madmick was saying.
It's a mild misdemeanor that in the worst case scenario should give you a warning.

It needs to be regulated, because it's hard to distinguish between a "mild spanking" and abuse, when evidence has to be presented in court. Also, There is absolutely no rational reason to spank your kid. That means you fucked up as a parent. Your personal experience with spanking is irrelevant when you account for all the cases in which it did derail someones life.
OK. So my anecdote about spanking is invalid, but

Obviously sexual harrasment and sexual assault becomes extra disgusting when it's aimed at kids. But I will guarantee that all the scenarios in which you could traumatize a kid (and adults) with sexual behaviour is regulated in the law. The same goes for any physical violence aimed at kids (and adults), as it should be.

How? Not allow guys to jerk off in public when there are kids around, just adults? Sounds like a completely toothless law. It boils down to your definition of sexual harassment, really, and it sounds like to me (correct me if I'm wrong), that you don't think jerking off in a public space nearby to children is sexually harassing them.

You saying that you would be traumatized about watching a guy jack off is not true. There could be a case if the guy was standing in front of you, looking at you, and it would definitely be an unconformtable situation, but I doubt it would be traumatizing in the true sense of the word. But in any regard it would also be illegal for the guy jacking off (targeting someone and all that, which I wrote about earlier in this post).

"Targeting" seems nearly impossible to nail down in a legal sense. Let's say some guy is watching your kid while jacking off. You take him to court (after you give him the chance to finish, of course). How do you prove he was targeting you? He made eye contact? His eyes lingered more than some arbitrarily allowed length of time, over which he crossed the threshold from a transitory glance to a leer? All he has to say is that he wasn't targeting your kid, he was actually looking over her shoulder at the trees/walls/seesaws behind her. It's impossible to prove that his eyes were targeting a certain individual.

Really! Well, that hardly sounds like a commpelling legal argument--"he just wouldn't do it." That's not how you craft legislation. The question is, is a pedophile jerkoff legally protected if he wants to stand near your daughter and jo in public? If so, that's a shit law, but hey, that society is welcome to experiment with it. I'm glad we're not.

I was being funny, or trying to.
He is not legally protected. It just won't qualify as sexual assault unless he makes physical contact. And it won't qualify as sexual harrasment unless he is directly targeting her. Under all cirumstance it will qualify as indecent exposure.
Sweden is older than the US. They are not experimenting with laws.

Huh? No, it does not. Walking in front of someone or standing close to them is not contact. Touching someone, making physical connection, is contact. If you allow a man to jerk off 15 feet in front of you, you will allow 10 feet, as well, and 5. At which arbitrary distance do you consider him to have "contacted" you? This is like the Zeno's paradox or masturbation.

Yes it is. There doesn't need to be physical contact to qualify as sexual harrasment. You're perhaps thinking of sexual assault.

How? Not allow guys to jerk off in public when there are kids around, just adults? Sounds like a completely toothless law. It boils down to your definition of sexual harassment, really, and it sounds like to me (correct me if I'm wrong), that you don't think jerking off in a public space nearby to children is sexually harassing them.
Don't know what you're talking about here. I've never suggested any legislation on this subject.
No I don't think it's sexual harrasing if you are not making contact with anyone. It is however indecent exposure. As such, given the cirumstances, you could be given a warning, a fine etc. and be told to leave the area or cover up your junk.
"Targeting" seems nearly impossible to nail down in a legal sense. Let's say some guy is watching your kid while jacking off. You take him to court (after you give him the chance to finish, of course). How do you prove he was targeting you? He made eye contact? His eyes lingered more than some arbitrarily allowed length of time, over which he crossed the threshold from a transitory glance to a leer? All he has to say is that he wasn't targeting your kid, he was actually looking over her shoulder at the trees/walls/seesaws behind her. It's impossible to prove that his eyes were targeting a certain individual.

If he is specifically watching my kid while jacking off and my kid could see him do it, then that is sexual harrasment.
It would also be impossible to prove if he dickslapped my kid in the face. But all you need in this scenario is compelling testimonies. In this scenario me and my kid would be enough.
I doubt it would be taken to court though, unless he denied all charges, was a repeat offender or made actual physical contact.

Public masturbation in Sweden should be banned unless it's Alexander Skarsgard.

The more I think about this the more I'd be up in arms about this if I were Swedish, it takes all the fun out of public masturbation. Not fair.

Back