Sweden says its okay to JO in public

I hope they don't form a large meet up party and everyone accidentally misses bombing the nearby ladies. :icon_lol: Beach sign says aim accordingly.

Wow. One would think that common sense would dictate that, indeed, even though he wasn't specifically sexually harassing anyone, he was sexually harassing everyone. Gross. Hope they figure this out.

Wow. One would think that common sense would dictate that, indeed, even though he wasn't specifically sexually harassing anyone, he was sexually harassing everyone. Gross. Hope they figure this out.

It seems strange that a country with such a broad definition of sexual assault is OK with some sleaze-bag jo'ing on the train while standing next to your kid.

I am sick and tired of these motherfleurgle wanks on this motherflarrna plane.

maybe i'm old and a technophobe....but i'd rather do that,than tweet.

whoooo, we are going to Sweden. Good'ay mate!

i am not targeting any hot blonde women...or am I? I want an equal distribution of the strokings

lets hear what billy squier got to say about this?

If the US tried this it somehow turned it into a tax they would fix their economy. Good on Sweden continuing to be progressive, even if it is an odd thing.

I didn't need Sweden to tell me it is okay to rub one out wherever I damn well please.

So everybody's fine with the guy jerkin' off in front of your wife and kids, at the beach?

Oh well, hooray for Sweden, I guess.

I changed my mind from Switzerland to Sweden

Switzerland: lots of guns, lots of money
Sweden: lots of guys jerking off in public

tumblr_mldvk2AsEX1ql8p4no1_500.gif

Maybe it's because of the charge, peoples..

You set somebody on fire and pee on them, but if they lived and they charged you with murder you would win in court. I hope that's it, because you should not be able to jerk in front of people imho. I've studied law, and there is a pretty well known case where a guy got prosecuted for having a boner in front of a girl in his own damn home. So two extremes which can meet in the middle here.

Last edited:
sweden u are preaching to the choir meng

Not cool. I don't like jacking off in Sweden in public and meeting other dudes' eyes. Total shrivel action.

Back