Sweden says its okay to JO in public

Is it legal for a female to jerk you off in public then? Same thing just someone else's hand.

What if Gays start trying to make a statement and start jerking off together in public... This could turn horrific.

What part of I'll keep to myself don't you understand?

Sorry, I thought this thread was about jerking off in public, which is incompatible with being able to "keep it to yourself."

I'm just saying maybe some other guys will see you ringing the bell and get inspired to join you, and with the influx of jo tourists that are sure to crop up with this news, that seems very likely. Thus the CJ forms.

There is so much grey area.. What are the sanitary implications with all these people walking around with jizz hands? Are they going to put hand sanitizer machines everywhere?? Can you just shoot wherever you want or are there areas where the jizz must be maintained within?

"if you don't direct it towards a specific individual the prosecutor said it was "okay."

This may be the fall of Sweden.. Damn, they have some pretty decent music.

Helloooooooo Sweden...

So if you are running with your wife/gf at a park and you see this freak jacking off at her, you can't do anything about it? Sounds good if you are the freak.

Half of Sherdog would move to Sweden if they could afford the air fare.

Jason Russell just found the new headquarters for kony org.

1331935760_jason-russell-lg.jpeg

I hope that, in the interest of fairness to non-pathetic people, they allow you to fuck in public, too.

Once again, Denmark is way ahead of Sweden.

Wow. One would think that common sense would dictate that, indeed, even though he wasn't specifically sexually harassing anyone, he was sexually harassing everyone. Gross. Hope they figure this out.

Who cares if someone is jacking off by themselves? As long as they are not chasing someone around, or otherwise making contact with someone while holding their dick in their hand, I don't see the problem.
The swedish court did just figure that out, and I'm glad that the swedish court system still have some common sense left as to what actually makes sense to punish.
We all know how afraid you are of nudity, "dirty" words etc. in the US. Luckily that doesn't mean the rest of the world have to follow that mindset.

Based on your posting history you should perhaps stop using phrases like "common sense", "rational people" etc. We all know that in your world that just means "Madmick sense" and "angry neocons".

Well I know where Im moving to

:cool:

You tell em Thames!!!!

Nothign wrong with a good whacking every once in a while. If youre not hurting anyone, who cares?

I'll add that to the bucket list. Jack off in public in Sweden.

Seems like kind of a weird catch 22: Either guilty of "sexual assault" or gets off (heh) Scot free. I guess Sweden doesn't have any specific indecent exposure type laws. Maybe they should work on that. Or not. It's their country, I suppose.

I'm the first official member of the Sherdog Mile High ~Solo~ Club.

Believe Sir Burton and Jonny Rotten were the 2nd and 3rd.
Bugger it, I'm off to Sicily in a couple of weeks. Every loo's a loo, whether it's a BA or Alitalia.
I hope they don't form a large meet up party and everyone accidentally misses bombing the nearby ladies. :icon_lol: Beach sign says aim accordingly.
Missed MEAT up opo.

Maybe it's because of the charge, peoples..

You set somebody on fire and pee on them, but if they lived and they charged you with murder you would win in court. I hope that's it, because you should not be able to jerk in front of people imho. I've studied law, and there is a pretty well known case where a guy got prosecuted for having a boner in front of a girl in his own damn home. So two extremes which can meet in the middle here.

You are so fucking tedious.

Bugger it, I'm off to Sicily in a couple of weeks. Every loo's a loo, whether it's a BA or Alitalia.

Missed MEAT up opo.

You'd be the first gal in our group, go forth and flick!

Are the feminists over there so bad that guys have resorted to jo'ing in public?
It's kind of strange how public masturbation (as long as it's not "directed" at anyone in particular) is A-OK, but paying for sex with a willing woman in private can get you six years in prison there.

Back