Sweden says its okay to JO in public

Shows how insignificant I am.
Took you five days to notice.

#rejection issues #unloved

But baby don't do that I ran out of gas. I... I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake. A terrible flood. Locusts! IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!

But baby don't do that I ran out of gas. I... I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake. A terrible flood. Locusts! IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!

You had to pull this shit while I listened to Frogstomp, didn't you?

See this is why we seem socially awkward to strangers. All the time we were just waiting for you to casually whip it out and have a good wank to break the ice.

See this is why we seem socially awkward to strangers. All the time we were just waiting for you to casually whip it out and have a good wank to break the ice.

I know Sweden's cold, but

They shouldn't allow this stuff to happen in Helsinki. Its a nice clean place i hear.

now the swedes just need to get their women on board

well it's definitely not sexual assault

if anything it should only be public indecency

It's assault of my eyes and ears
#palate cleanse

i sense JO parties are gonna become the new rage

Time to head to Sweden it'll be loads of fun

Are the feminists over there so bad that guys have resorted to jo'ing in public?

More Swedish meatballs. Praise the FSM and his noodly appendage.

Back