Super Power: Which one would you have?

Just like Snowden? They still don't have him. I could teleport every hour to a different location, they'd never find me.

OK, so you could leave, go to a place where they couldn't get you. But they'd get you.

You wouldn't be Snowden, who is an annoyance. They'd want you a lot more. They'd get you.

And sure, teleport once an hour, sounds like an awesome life.

OK, so you could leave, go to a place where they couldn't get you. But they'd get you.

You wouldn't be Snowden, who is an annoyance. They'd want you a lot more. They'd get you.

There are some pretty remote places one could set up shop. About the only draw back would be never being able to have a relationship being on the run.

Controlled invisibility and silent steps. I could steal, eavesdrop, sneak onto planes, kill...

I'd also like a superpower to recall 100% at will, so I'd be a vast beacon of knowledge, learn skills and speak languages...

It doesn't matter if it's an awesome life, I'd survive. Then if they really pissed me off I would teleport into their agencies, take out their leaders and command structure and teleport out. Teleport into their data centers and blow them up. I'd keep doing that until they got the message.

It doesn't matter if it's an awesome life, I'd survive. Then if they really pissed me off I would teleport into their agencies, take out their leaders and command structure and teleport out. Teleport into their data centers and blow them up. I'd keep doing that until they got the message.

Or you'd do it once, and get your head blown off the second time you tried.

1z5i3x3.jpg

Hey, if you have teleport powers, there's a good chance they have someone with precognition.

Or you'd do it once, and get your head blown off the second time you tried.

1z5i3x3.jpg

Hey, if you have teleport powers, there's a good chance they have someone with precognition.

Well you're adding another super power which wasn't part of the original scenario. I could teleport in drop off a grenade into their data and command centers, teleport out and they would be crippled.

Well you're adding another super power which wasn't part of the original scenario. I could teleport in drop off a grenade into their data and command centers, teleport out and they would be crippled.

Well, that's the power I chose.

Handing powers out in other scenarios as I see fit.

2qv5d1v.jpg

The power to grow my eyeballs to the size of bowling balls
Actually no that would hurt

The power to pull anything out of my pockets like they do in those cartoons...

Reality manipulation is the one and only answer.

But since that is essentially just god mode + a developers console for real life, I'll just take the force powers of a jedi master... its not a god mode, but plenty of awesome abilities.

1A for sure. You could not only gain tremendous wealth, you could be a hero and save children and pets from house fires. These two things will get you the hottest of women.

Immortality is overrated.

Teleport into all of their moms.

The power of Heart like that retarded kid Ma-Ti from Captain Planet

Back