Super Power: Which one would you have?

Jon Stark

King in the North
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Be creative here. Flying, being able to jump tall buildings in a single bound and heat vision just aren't enough.

I think the power to be able to predict the future or have sex with any women you want would be best. Both would lead to wealth or eternal happiness.

Next would be the ability to live forever.

So my list is this

1a) Predict Future (wealth)
1b) Have sex with any women you wanted
3) Live forever.

You need to set the quantity of super powers to get the thread starting.

Derren_Brown_Svengali_5946.jpg

I would take hack computers by thought.

I would rule the world but the kryptonite being technology absent geography would make for a decent plot hook.

I'd want the ability to teleport in my list. Traffic and airports totally suck. It would make getting to far off places like Australia a piece of cake and free, and I could teleport home every night to sleep, meaning that I wouldn't need to pay for hotels. My ability to travel would be much improved, allowing me to see the world as I saw fit.

I would like a green Lantern ring and lots of Training

Otherwise, shape shifting like mystique + wolverine healing

since the cool ones are gone I'd take necromancy.

phlog had a good idea

I'd want the ability to teleport in my list. Traffic and airports totally suck. It would make getting to far off places like Australia a piece of cake and free, and I could teleport home every night to sleep, meaning that I wouldn't need to pay for hotels. My ability to travel would be much improved, allowing me to see the world as I saw fit.
Lmfao!!! I've had this exact same thought while sitting in traffic the other day. Even the part about not having to pay for hotels.

The problem is that it would be hard to hide this ability. If I suddenly teleport myself and family onto a busy beach in Hawaii, I'm pretty much fucked.

So I guess I would need to combine it with mind control so that no one takes notice of me when I teleport.

Then for the heck of it I'd throw in enhanced mutant healing factor.

Lmfao!!! I've had this exact same thought while sitting in traffic the other day. Even the part about not having to pay for hotels.

The problem is that it would be hard to hide this ability. If I suddenly teleport myself and family onto a busy beach in Hawaii, I'm pretty much fucked.

So I guess I would need to combine it with mind control so that no one takes notice of me when I teleport.

Then for the heck of it I'd throw in enhanced mutant healing factor.
Why hide it? If the government tries to lock me up in a cell, I'll just teleport out of it. Boom.

I would still worry about my friends and family.
That's why I would also have HEAT VISION!

But yeah, mind control, ability to link up into any computer system, super healing, and super strength would all be kind of cool.

1a) Predict Future (wealth)
1b) Have sex with any women you wanted
3) Live forever.

1a - predicting the future will drive you crazy. You'll go to a party and know how and when everyone will die. You'll see that a loved one will get cancer ahead of time and know that you can warn them but there is not much you can do. You'll know about future natural disasters but have to keep your mouth shut or people will know about your powers and the government will throw you on a table and start dissecting your brain.

1b - Mind control or are you a male aphrodite?

3. This is great but people will realize you dont age. You'll need to be constantly moving and living new lives.

I choose super speed. Can run anywhere in seconds. Be the champ in ufc, boxing, best NFL running back in history. I would have to play it cool and be just fast enough where no one knows about my powers. This would get me crazy rich and allow me to have almost any girl I want.

The Force:
Mind Control "You find me extremely attractive"
Telekenesis for that remote control a cross the room
Danger sense and enhanced relexes for staying alive
The ability to choke a bitch at 50 yards

The Force:
Mind Control "You find me extremely attractive"
Telekenesis for that remote control a cross the room
Danger sense and enhanced relexes for staying alive
The ability to choke a bitch at 50 yards
Hahaha! I can't tell you how many times I've been changing my daughter's diaper or trying to get her dressed, wishing I had telekinetic powers.

Back