Super Power: Which one would you have?

I'd have the "What Women Want" power to read women's minds.
But it would be such a contradictory, jumbled mess all the time, probably wouldn't do any better than regular old guesswork.

See, I'm old, I'd mostly just use it for extra napping before work. Do you still age though? It'd be weird having a two year time-debt in nap years.

Since we're in uncharted territory I'm going to declare 'no, you do not age during time out periods.'

I'd probably take day long pauses 2-3x times per day just to relax and catch on whatever.

On a list of what I want the most

1st and foremost, the ability to rewind time at will. If I make a mistake, just keep repeating it over until I get it right. Win the lottery. Win any bet I make. Hell, I might even go back to High-School and go through a perfect run.

2nd ability would be to teleport anywhere like in the movie "Jumper". Save beaucoup bucks on gas. Go to any state/country at will. Long distance relationships? No problem! Sneak on and off cruise ships with no hassle.

3rd The ability to suddenly have the answer to any question I want answered.
"Fuck, what's the answer to this Exam question?"
"How does she feel about me?"

Goku-Kamehameha.jpg

Super speed.

Only downside to speedster powers is, would I percieve 'normal' speed as suuuuuper slow and, as such, what would be instant to those around me would in fact take me the same amount of time, due to it being relative, or, would it be super fast to me too?

Or, the ideal, would I have a choice as to whether my perception slows?

If so, then that one.

If not, teleportation.

Super speed.

Only downside to speedster powers is, would I percieve 'normal' speed as suuuuuper slow and, as such, what would be instant to those around me would in fact take me the same amount of time, due to it being relative, or, would it be super fast to me too?

Or, the ideal, would I have a choice as to whether my perception slows?

If so, then that one.

If not, teleportation.
Does enhanced stamina come with it aswell? Imagine sprinting 100M in 2 seconds but collapsing from exhaustion immediately after.

Does enhanced stamina come with it aswell? Imagine sprinting 100M in 2 seconds but collapsing from exhaustion immediately after.

I wonder that! And, metabolism too, does it speed up? Slow down?. So many questions!

2nd ability would be to teleport anywhere like in the movie "Jumper". Save beaucoup bucks on gas. Go to any state/country at will. Long distance relationships? No problem! Sneak on and off cruise ships with no hassle.
Iirc though. I think in that movie they could only teleport to places they've been to before.

Still would be pretty sweet.

I'd have the "What Women Want" power to read women's minds.
But it would be such a contradictory, jumbled mess all the time, probably wouldn't do any better than regular old guesswork.

Would be a road to madness. They don't have have an inner monologue, but a maelstrom of complex ideas, emotions and God knows what else. Our man-brains are incapable of deciphering such chaos and it would drive us insane.

Would be a road to madness. They don't have have an inner monologue, but a maelstrom of complex ideas, emotions and God knows what else. Our man-brains are incapable of deciphering such chaos and it would drive us insane.
I'm sure it'd be like ten people all talking to me at the same time, all insisting that what they have to say is important, and 100% of none of it really is.

Iirc though. I think in that movie they could only teleport to places they've been to before.

Still would be pretty sweet.
I think they either had to have memories of being in that location or be able to see the location in front of them (as in a place in their actual vicinity). Not a problem as I've been to a lot of countries, and for the places I haven't been, teleporting a football field length at a time shouldn't take too long.

I think they either had to have memories of being in that location or be able to see the location in front of them (as in a place in their actual vicinity). Not a problem as I've been to a lot of countries, and for the places I haven't been, teleporting a football field length at a time shouldn't take too long.
They could take people with them too right?

They could take people with them too right?
Yeah. Apparently it was like a skill, because one dude died trying to teleport with a house while another managed to do it.

Limitless psychokinesis/matter manipulation

Time manipulation

Invincibility/immortality

Teleportation

Extreme intellect(create incredible tech, solve things, etc)

Essentially be able to explore the universe in any time period of your choosing. Create new time lines by altering events, etc. Could always go back to "normal".

I feel like you would need to go all out or do something minor.

Back