Super Power: Which one would you have?

Since we're in uncharted territory I'm going to declare 'no, you do not age during time out periods.'

I'd probably take day long pauses 2-3x times per day just to relax and catch on whatever.
In that case, I want time stop power!

14673_S_starving%20for%20slimness.jpg
Fashion Industry is seriously sick in the head.

On a list of what I want the most

1st and foremost, the ability to rewind time at will. If I make a mistake, just keep repeating it over until I get it right. Win the lottery. Win any bet I make. Hell, I might even go back to High-School and go through a perfect run.

2nd ability would be to teleport anywhere like in the movie "Jumper". Save beaucoup bucks on gas. Go to any state/country at will. Long distance relationships? No problem! Sneak on and off cruise ships with no hassle.

3rd The ability to suddenly have the answer to any question I want answered.
"Fuck, what's the answer to this Exam question?"
"How does she feel about me?"

Pretty much the best. If you think about it, unless you really get blindsided, time manipulation is immortality. You'd probably end up either bored or with a complete God complex though. And rightfully so. The "any answer power is good too, you could make billions on Wall Street.

I'm sure it'd be like ten people all talking to me at the same time, all insisting that what they have to say is important, and 100% of none of it really is.

I don't even think we can imagine what it would be....madness I tell you!

Why hide it? If the government tries to lock me up in a cell, I'll just teleport out of it. Boom.

They'd catch you and sedate you.

You'd live out the rest of your days in an induced coma.

The ability to heal (myself or anyone.) Teleporting is also high on my list.

Still flight.

The entirety of the world, the most remote and difficult to access places, are yours to explore.

And if you can't make money or get women off any super power, this world just isn't for you.

Limitless psychokinesis/matter manipulation

Time manipulation

Invincibility/immortality

Teleportation

Extreme intellect(create incredible tech, solve things, etc)

Essentially be able to explore the universe in any time period of your choosing. Create new time lines by altering events, etc. Could always go back to "normal".

I feel like you would need to go all out or do something minor.
If I could only have one, I'd take psychokinesis/telekinesis. Just think, if you could manipulate people and things on the sub-atomic level, you could basically do anything.

Though you'd probably have to have extreme intellect to be able to make full use of it.

They'd catch you and sedate you.

You'd live out the rest of your days in an induced coma.
Until I use my heat vision on them. Plus, I ain't afraid of no tussle. Bring it!

If I could only have one, I'd take psychokinesis/telekinesis. Just think, if you could manipulate people and things on the sub-atomic level, you could basically do anything.

Though you'd probably have to have extreme intellect to be able to make full use of it.

Yeah, all of those combined would be ideal haha.

You could probably make a force field around yourself as well with pk.

Time manipulation could be pretty epic as well.

How would they catch you? I'd just keep teleporting to remote places.

If that's your only power, they would absolutely, positively catch you, if they knew about your power and that's why they were after you.

There would be thousands of agents looking for you, not in uniform, and once you're spotted, they bring in a spotter and a sniper and that's the ball game.

Or maybe one is walking by you and hits you with a taser.

Eventually, they get you.

All I want is for you to stay in school and do your best. Only then would I consider myself a superhero, son.

Shit if I could teleport it would be no secret. I'd singlehandedly put FedEx outta business.

All I want is for you to stay in school and do your best. Only then would I consider myself a superhero, son.

Shit if I could teleport it would be no secret. I'd singlehandedly put FedEx outta business.

3.4 million packages a day.

Just sayin'.

I have ability to telepathically control all micro-organisms. I can make people sick with diarrhea.

If that's your only power, they would absolutely, positively catch you, if they knew about your power and that's why they were after you.

There would be thousands of agents looking for you, not in uniform, and once you're spotted, they bring in a spotter and a sniper and that's the ball game.

Or maybe one is walking by you and hits you with a taser.

Eventually, they get you.

Just like Snowden? They still don't have him. I could teleport every hour to a different location, they'd never find me.

My powers list is small, but more than enough to see me through any problem.

1. Jean Grey's Telepathy/Telekinesis combo.
2. Molecule Man's molecular manipulation.

Mind control of course... if thats too much and need a simpler one then invicibility

Back