Media Suga Sean O'Malley Places 8th in Fortnite Tournament, Donates Winnings To Children's Hospital

It's a Battle Royale video game where 100 people play in 1 match to become the last person alive and you can pick up different weapons and 'build' structures using resources

Too complex for me, boss.

I'm from the era where all you needed was go, jump and fire. Two people could play max. All this other shit.. I can't do it. Haven't bought a video game console since N64 and that was 22 years ago.

Just smoke and mirrors. I bet you UFC cut him a check and told him to "donate" his earnings so he can go win some fans and make people forget that he popped for PEDs, in preparation for his return. You're all marks.

I never thought it was possible to make a thread about donating to children in need about Conor McGregor but you just did it.
And failed, because Conor has donated a lot. Not only to kids, but first responders and others

is he that good at fortnite 4 real?

don't know shit about the game I just know that millions of people are playing it so it should be pretty competetive skillwise when u enter tournaments where the 8th guy get 27k

Weird we are finding out about this. Whatever the true motive it’s a great thing to do though !

Yep 12 years on here and you make nearly one tenth of my posts in less than a week. Fuck yourself.
It's one week in my entire life and you passed judgement on me :D do you know ANYTHING about me? would my existence be sad if I'd broken my leg in an accident and was laid up? did you even consider that there might be a reason I posted a lot this week and not not at all in the 12 previous years?

I guess that answers what he’s been doing since being out of the ring for so long.

giphy.gif

Great guy for donating but want to see him fighting again!
Well his suspension was extended (BY NSAC) back oin June but it did not say for how long. He and Novitsly were supposed to go appeal it in front of the commission but there has been no news since the end of July. I think he lost his appeal and they are keeping quiet about it.

It's one week in my entire life and you passed judgement on me :D do you know ANYTHING about me? would my existence be sad if I'd broken my leg in an accident and was laid up? did you even consider that there might be a reason I posted a lot this week and not not at all in the 12 previous years?
It doesn't matter what your reasons are. That many posts in a week is excessive, if your leg is broken that sucks, I hope it heals up well but play some video games, watch a show or some movies as well. Being on here that much is not a good thing.

It doesn't matter what your reasons are. That many posts in a week is excessive, if your leg is broken that sucks, I hope it heals up well but play some video games, watch a show or some movies as well. Being on here that much is not a good thing.
so playing video games is ok but talking with like minded individuals is sad?

and how do you know how long I spent on the replies, maybe I was shit posting or just clicking emotes etc

Posting on a forum is the same as having conversations with people in real life, do you count all your sentences when you're chatting to friends? of course not, so I don't see why this is any different other than the site keeps count and people don't.

all this back and forth because I made a bad joke about fortnite lol

so playing video games is ok but talking with like minded individuals is sad?

and how do you know how long I spent on the replies, maybe I was shit posting or just clicking emotes etc

Posting on a forum is the same as having conversations with people in real life, do you count all your sentences when you're chatting to friends? of course not, so I don't see why this is any different other than the site keeps count and people don't.

all this back and forth because I made a bad joke about fortnite lol

To be fair to the other dude, he’s got 2,300 posts in 12 years. He probably doesn’t spend a whole lot of time on here.

And even if he did... Who cares?

The two of you are arguing on the internet which makes the both of you pretty special.

And then again, I’ve decided to mediate. So what the fuck does that say about me?

To be fair to the other dude, he’s got 2,300 posts in 12 years. He probably doesn’t spend a whole lot of time on here.

And even if he did... Who cares?

The two of you are arguing on the internet which makes the both of you pretty special.

And then again, I’ve decided to mediate. So what the fuck does that say about me?
I definitely don't care I was just defending myself :) the dude told me my life was sad for posting a couple hundred times in 6 days, I couldn't just ignore it.

is he that good at fortnite 4 real?

don't know shit about the game I just know that millions of people are playing it so it should be pretty competetive skillwise when u enter tournaments where the 8th guy get 27k
27k is like a D tier regional tournament

Back