Media Suga Sean O'Malley Places 8th in Fortnite Tournament, Donates Winnings To Children's Hospital

What the fuck is this stupid ass Fortnite shit I keep hearing about

Meanwhile other pieces of human trash are beating up old men
And donates part of the profits of whiskey sales to first responders, and building houses for the homeless, and helping to raise funds for the Lady’s Children’s Hospital Crumlin and the Children’s Medical Research Foundation. Missed that bit out did we haha.

And good on Sean, amazing stuff to be fair!

Used to love him. Then he tested positive for steroids, so I hated him. But I guess the feeling's back to neutral! :):confused::D

ICYMI: He's competing in an upcoming grappling match, representing UFC, in an event where the Strikeforce guys are gonna mop the floor with the competition! ;)

What the fuck is this stupid ass Fortnite shit I keep hearing about
It's a Battle Royale video game where 100 people play in 1 match to become the last person alive and you can pick up different weapons and 'build' structures using resources

Does ostarine help with gaming?<mma4>

Awesome. Nice to see some generosity during the holidays. Especially for kids!

Having had a child in Children's Hospital this guy just won me over, fan for life.

O'Malley made Top 10? Probably better than he'll do in MMA

Hespeck the generosity but Ill always be suspicious about how charity monies are allocated. Religion especially because everyone knows deities need that bling yo, especially the Hindu ones. If an American hospital needs more money Id suggest theyre doing it way wrong within its current system.

Surprised it's not in his contract that he has to give 95% of his winnings to the UFC

You have to play games 24 7 like a no life autist to rank on those tournaments, wtf is he doing with his time

8th...

I play an hour a night and id at least come top 5

What a fucking bum
Put the weed down

Back