Media Suga Sean O'Malley Places 8th in Fortnite Tournament, Donates Winnings To Children's Hospital

RiseAboveHat

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

The GOAT Suga Sean. Pretty cool to see from a lower guy who probably isn't making that much right now.

I guess that answers what he’s been doing since being out of the ring for so long.

giphy.gif

Great guy for donating but want to see him fighting again!

Last edited:
Thats actually a really great thing to do. Props to him.

Meanwhile other pieces of human trash are beating up old men

Incredibly selfless. Props.

Thats actually a really great thing to do. Props to him.
i agree. he isnt balling like sage was with high fight purses right from the start. this is a legit real nice guy thing to do.

Meanwhile other pieces of human trash are beating up old men
I never thought it was possible to make a thread about donating to children in need about Conor McGregor but you just did it.

i agree. he isnt balling like sage was with high fight purses right from the start. this is a legit real nice guy thing to do.
Yeah, think so as well, seriously respect that a lot.

27g’s to play a video game is a nice chunk of change. I wonder how much 1st place got?

Yeah, think so as well, seriously respect that a lot.
i wasnt a fan off him earlier, not sure why. but these random acts of kindness certainly will sway my thoughts on him.

Amazes me that there is that much money in playing video games. Where was all that money when I was pumping quarters into Pac Man, Galaga and the like?

* Edit: Good on him for his generosity as $27k isn't small money to give away.

I was gonna make fun of him for not fighting for so long but now I like him more lol. Can't wait to see him fight again eventually if he does

27g’s to play a video game is a nice chunk of change. I wonder how much 1st place got?
probably triple figures. Seems any large scale fortnite tourney these days is for at least 100K, if not more

Awesome to hear, Sean's a cool dude, and I hope the time off has allowed people to see he's a good dude, and not some Hype Machine.

He's an exciting prospect that could add flavor to an already stacked Bantamweight division. I've been waiting for his return for AGES but I'm sure the time off has done him some good both in and out of the Octagon.

The Suga Show will be back, it's just on Hiatus. Season 2 will kick off with a bang, and I'll be tuning into to every episode.

Nice thing to do. If he can just stay away from the ostarine...

I played that game for two weeks and thought it sucked

Back