Stroke my Ego, watch me compete soon.

Christ. I need to actually start doing this. I cannot sleep properly after intense sparring sessions. I want to sleep, I feel tired, but I just can't. Wonder if this shit will help.

Works well so far! Try it out, can't hurt, unless you like die or something, whatever...

Anyway::

Selpt all day, needed it, then went off to teach my classes all night.
Wrestled and boxed tonight. Working on sprawling out from the shot, went live from the shit position with the focus being to sprawl out and back off. Then did a few rounds of ankle/knee tag to work on setting up our shots and footwork.

Next a few rounds on the heavy bag, followed by a few rounds sparring. Slipped and got head movement down well tonight but as always was not following up much.

Christ. I need to actually start doing this. I cannot sleep properly after intense sparring sessions. I want to sleep, I feel tired, but I just can't. Wonder if this shit will help.

Works well so far! Try it out, can't hurt, unless you like die or something, whatever...

Anyway::

Selpt all day, needed it, then went off to teach my classes all night.
Wrestled and boxed tonight. Working on sprawling out from the shot, went live from the shit position with the focus being to sprawl out and back off. Then did a few rounds of ankle/knee tag to work on setting up our shots and footwork.

Next a few rounds on the heavy bag, followed by a few rounds sparring. Slipped and got head movement down well tonight but as always was not following up much.

Started early today, 5 minutes C2 Rower, 2 5 minute rounds on the stationary bike. 1 minute rest between. Tried to go intense for 5 minute rounds to mimic fighting, my first time on any cardio machine in a liong time ( I don't even run lol) but I noticed it was more muscle fatigue than shortness of breath or anything.

Next 3x5 rounds on the heavy bag.
5 minutes on the speedbag.

Tonight is MMA sparring with some guys getting ready for fights, will report back when I'm done.

Just got back from KTFO, 4 of us total sparring the whole night, each went 3 rounds straight against fresh guys. Kickboxing with takedowns.
2 of the guys are getting ready for their 3rd or so Pro fight so we should be meeting every Thursday.
Was a good workout, last round I stopped short as I was dying from body shots. Seems like I did well when we were all squared off, but it was too easy for me to get bullied up against the cage and I started eating a ton of shots there.
Have to make that a focal point in my next wrestling sessions, getting off the cage.

Took me a while also before I started to duck the overhand left (he was a SouthPaw, bastard) but apparently getting rocked with it a few times was the best teacher.

Just downed my recovery concoction and off to the gym to do some work in an hour or so.

Skipped the 3rd session last night as my left shoulder was feeling very sore in the rotator cuff/rear delt area, so instead I just ate a lot and hung out at the gym, some mental recovery.

This morning, lifted:

Bench- 305x1,1 225x8 185x11 135x14
Deadlift- 465 to just above knees
Deadlift Lockouts- 495x2
Machine Row- 200x3x12
Smith CGBP- 315x1 225x11

Back on the road to 315 Bench, 305 went up fast the first time. I am great off the chest, some lockout work is needed and CGBP and I'll be hitting 315 no problem.

Deadlift: 465 would be a recent PR, and it fleww off the floor to just above my knees. Again lockout is the problem. Next workout will be speed sets followed by lockouts.

Glutamine, creatine, beta alanine, and leucine all taste like shit.
Contrast showers suck balls.
Did that crap, now working on my Coc's, then nap before work.

Drank last night, just a few beers, and I felt like crap this morning.
Anyway, did some lifting, little things I didn't cover yesterday:

Preacher- 95x10, 6
Bench Lockouts (half way)- 315x1,1
Power Shrugs- 545x8,8
Calf- 150x10
Reer Delt Fly- 120x8

All lifts except calf raises went up, I was dumbass and used the wrong weight, oh well.
Lockout is holding me back on deads and bench, so I am working it with my goal weight of 495 and 315 respectively. Off the chest and floor is explosive so I am close IMO.

Maybe stretching tonight, then lots of food and bed. Some conditioning in the AM (100 burpees???) followed by drilling BJJ hardcore, just move after move rep after rep.

Lifted:
Incline Bench- 245x1 185x7,6 135x12
Front Squat- 275x1 225x5,4 185x5
Weighted Pullup- 115 to chin
Single Leg Ext.- 200x8,8 215x6
Abcore- 70x3x8

No more lifting until Friday, just skill and conditioning from Mon until then. Then next week I'm upping the intensity again. Last few lift days were good as I had posted new lift PR's but I was gooing light intensity wise by not doing as mush volume.

Tomorrow is BJJ, Thai, and conditioning at night, YAYYY!!!!

Just downed my supps, took a contrast shower, now off to bed.

So ummmm yeah I passed out at 4PM yesterday and missed out on BJJ/Thai, my bad. Slept through until 4AM, hit the gym at 6AM to make up for lost time.
No problem though, I'm counting Mon as my one off day this week so it'll all work out.

First session today:
FRAN (21/15/9 Thrusters/Pullups)------------4:53

15 minute break then 30 Clean/Press for time.

30 Clean/Press----6:00

Hige gains on FRAN time so far. Another workout or two on this and I will be doing 3 rounds to mimic fights more appropriately rather than just doing one round for time. Obviously the goal will be to complete each round as fast as possible still. That should be a bitch.

First time doing 30 Clean/Press, or doing and Cleans for a LONG time. Garuntee next time it should be down to 5:00 or less.

Taking a break, still at the gym doing work for our MMA and BoxFit programs. Around 12 I will be doing some lifting, mostly the "little" things I didn't cover on Sunday night like neck, traps, bi/tri, forearms, yeah, isolations and bodybuilding stuff lol. Still, everything helps and I am trying to cover all bases!!!!

Second session today, lifting, cleaning up some loose ends:

Calf- 180x5 160x7,7
Front Raise- 45x8 35x12,12
Tibialis Anterior Raises- 115x8,8
CGBP- 275x2 225x7
Hammer Curl- 50x4 40x10
Power Shrug- 555x8
Neck- 70x8 40x20

Finished off the night with 3x5 minute rounds on the heavy bag and a 5 min round on the speed bag. Eat/sleep/wake up/do it again.

Slept 12 hours straight last night and felt like crap waking up. Once I was up and moving it got better but unfortunately I had to work.
After work was conditioning, started off on the speed bag a few rounds to get some practice on that then:
Barbell Complex- 10 reps consecutively of cleans; shrugs; high pulls; BOR; snatch; front jump squat; goodmorning; back jump squat; overhead press; overhead tri extension; curl; wide grip bench; CGBP; wide bench; CGBP.

4 rounds at 45, 55, 65, 55lbs

Then 2 rounds of some bodyweight bullcrap that sucked balls.

I have to do this some time again on my own, the biggest problem was my gip, I had such a hug pump in my forearms I had to stop a few times for fear of losing the bar.

Early morning, first session; 3x5 rounds on the heavy bag followed by 2x5 speed bag. Off to PT, add another session in, sleep, and spar tonight.

Swallow my glutamine/bet-alanine/leucine/creatine combo, stupid fucking contrast shower, eating a bowl of cold pasta w/italian dresssing, crushed red pepper, oregano, black pepper, and cup of dried soybeans, delicious.

Going to take a 2 hour nap (only got 4 hours last night), then off to do 100 burpees and some other conditioning before sparring tonight, hopefully.

Saprring in the cage tonight for the second session, MMA rules with boxing gloves on, no elbows, placing knees. 5 rounds straight with a fresh guy ach time until we all went our rounds. Ended up 9x3 rounds total in the cage and I also did 2 rounds starting in guard same rules on the mats.

I am ashamed to admit I am now finally shooting correctly, dropping my level straight down then going forward as oposed to diving in like a retard. I made sure to shoot a lot and usualy got the takedown or pinned them againt the cage. When pinned on the cage I held them there, threw shots, then got turned on, balls.
On the floor I made sure to stand up as my main goal, but did use my guar a bit, made the mistake of pulling guard 2x and now though it wasn't horrible, I learned not to do that anymore. I want to get out of the habit, though I have been doing it successfully in my fights so far, its time to break the habit and maintain top position.

Cardio was much better than last time, and I suspect a few more times it will be up to par. The guys laid a good beating on me and I appreciate it.

Jumped on the bike for 30 minutes. Did it on level 10 (out of 20) and covered 10.8, I think that is km. Anyway each time I jump back on I'll go the same 30 min but instead I will aim to increase it one level and cover more distance.

Friday I hit the weights again:

Bench- 275x3,2 225x8 185x13
Speed Deadlift- 250x10x3
Dead Lockouts- 515x1,1
Machine Row- 210x4x8
Shrugs- 265x3x10
Single Leg Ext- 200x8,8 185x8
Neck-70x8

Flat Bench needs a deload of some sort. Next two flat bench sessions will be at 225 max going for reps. See how that helps. I think going heavy will run mme down and it's time to back off a bit, then come back hard.

Speed deads and lockouts, because my last sesssion I had 465 quick to my knees and failed to lock it out.

Everything's going well I suppose. Hope to have bench and deadlift worked out soon.

Sat morning:

Off early to the gm at 8 AM:

FRAN- 4:15
135x30 CLEAN/PRESS- 5:15
Bike, level 11, Random, 10 minutes
Each with ~5 minutes in between

New PR scores for both circuits, and I added the bike in for fun as I only had 10 minutes left. Goal is to keep lowering the scores and rest time in between circuits.

Passed out at 6PM yesteday, woke up at 3AM, and decided to sloth in my bed for a few more hours before getting up.

Hit the CoC's to start off the day. Repping on the #1, I used to bang it out 30+ times each hand and want to get back to that. Right hand is almost there, left is severely lacking. Working on it.

Around 12 I head to the gym for a workout:

Incline Bench- Missed 255, 225x2,3 185xx7
Front Squat- 275x1 225x6,5,3 Pause Set: 185x2x5
Weighted Pullup- 70x8,5 45x6,6
Single Leg Curl- 110x3x5
Front Raise- 45x8
Rear Delt Fly- 130x3x5

Today was the shittiest workout ever. Unmotivated, no PR's hit, feel slow and tired the whole day. I'm going to lounge it up a bit, watch a few hours of Spike UFC Unleashed, then head to bed early, like 9PM. Get a lot of food/water in me, sleep until 6AM, and do some work at the gym.
Then its off to work all day, hopefully I am feeling better if I tak most of Mon off and I'll be back ready to kill babies by Tuesday.

Signs I may be overtraining: shitty ass workout today, very tired the past 2-3 days (like falling asleep at 6PM lol), and my mood.

If anything it is very mild and I just need to back off on Monday and I'm set.

Tuesday I just jerked and pushe pressed, need to start doing direct shoulder compounds once in a while I think.
Jerk- 205x5
Push Press- 135x8 155x8,6,6
Did a lot of technique work on the Jerk.

Took Wed-today (Sat) off, slept a lot, ate a lot, felt sluggish for a day or two (little bro/sisters were sick, I may have been a bit to I think, over it now though), then today I hit the weights.

BAM!!!!! Best workout ever in a while!!!

Bench- 315x1 275x3 225x10
Deadlift- 475x1 225x5x3 for speed
Machine Row- 230x3x10
Leg Press- 680x15,7
Decline Bench- 275x5
Neck- 80x6 60x10

3fucking15!!!! Awesome, full touch to the chest as always, I am pleased, so is Lord Crom. Deadlift, crap thats almost 5 plates there (495). It shot up! Hit 405, then 455, then 475. Next week I will do speed work and lockout again for both, then a rep day, then new max out.

PWO I had Muscle Tech Anabolic Halo, (my friend has it, good stuff, hpe it helps), then 20 min later my creatine/beta alanine/luecine/glutamine combo, then later 10 eggs, ~10 pieces bacon, and 6 slices of bread pan fried in the bacon grease, delicious. Contrast showers, now GABA and sleep.

That better get me all good and recovered because I know this workout was brutal on me, I felt high all day with endorphin rusehs, awesome.

Back