Strip him... Cormier vs gus for the title!!!!

jjjjjjjjjjohnny

JDP is the CHAMP!
@red
Reaction score
If the "rumours" are true and JJ does not pass the "IN" Competition drug testing, he should be stripped.

Gus vs Cormier for the title shot and Rumble can have the winner. Plain and simple.

Jones can work his way back from "rehab" and fight the champ when he returns.

I resent the number of j's in your name.

edit: Are you one of those people who talks with air quotes?
tumblr_l9gynqAfJH1qablpd.gif

Enough with the bs. Follow champion creed: To be the man, you gotta beat the man whooooooa

Yes. I think that is an obvious choice and even DMFW would have to do so in order to save face for the organization.

If it's found out he was using PEDs, yes. Strip him of the title.

Until then, we wait until this whole thing comes fully to light.

If he failed it then the Gus Rumble fight should be for the title. DC gets the winner.

Would suck

Gus should beat Jones for the title. If not, there will be that nagging question for forever, much worse and bigger than the Anderson and Weidman question

Listen... I hate bones. He is not my kind of guy at all and i rooted for DC.

What matters is Jones got his hand raised and won the fight. A NC wouldn't change that. I know it, DC knows it and Jones know it. This is a very dark time.

"if", and that's a big IF, he pops on the post fight tests I would say the fight will be changed to a NC and he will be stripped.
in that case Gus/Rumble will be for the vacant title and Dc would most likely get first shot. Bones would get the next shot after rehab and probably a gimme fight while waiting out DC's shot.

Listen... I hate bones. He is not my kind of guy at all and i rooted for DC.

What matters is Jones got his hand raised and won the fight. A NC wouldn't change that. I know it, DC knows it and Jones know it. This is a very dark time.

So if he was on PED's, it doesn't matter? Sheesh. They should just make them all legal since they don't help at all, ever.

"if", and that's a big IF, he pops on the post fight tests I would say the fight will be changed to a NC and he will be stripped.
in that case Gus/Rumble will be for the vacant title and Dc would most likely get first shot. Bones would get the next shot after rehab and probably a gimme fight while waiting out DC's shot.

A big if? Drug user, dirty fighter and impossibly low t:e ratios. Still think it is a big if?

If he fails the post fight test, gus/rumble will probably be for the belt.

I'm starting to think Dana staged all this. The UFC is getting more attention than it has in years. Jones will be the true villian the UFC needs him to be. Think about it. Jones tests positive for coke which comes with no penalty just more exposure for the UFC. Now, Jones' testosterone ratios are off but within legal limits so without being positive for a masking agent, there are no penalties just more exposure for the UFC. Now, we can watch Jones rebuild himself in rehab and have an insane build up for the July UFC Expo Card.

So if he was on PED's, it doesn't matter? Sheesh. They should just make them all legal since they don't help at all, ever.

I don't know if he was on PEDs. Im very uneducated about that. But nothing is official yet so

If the "rumours" are true and JJ does not pass the "IN" Competition drug testing, he should be stripped.

Gus vs Cormier for the title shot and Rumble can have the winner. Plain and simple.

Jones can work his way back from "rehab" and fight the champ when he returns.

I think that goes without saying.

Back