Strip him... Cormier vs gus for the title!!!!

Lol, TS is upset that nobody can take Jones' belt for real. Pathetic.

A big if? Drug user, dirty fighter and impossibly low t:e ratios. Still think it is a big if?

Seeing as how the nsac (or wada/usada) don't have a restriction on low t:e ratios, it seems like a pretty big if.

And if he became the "man" through using performance enhancing drugs? :(

If it's that easy then why aren't the other 95% of fighters on PEDs also champion? You mean maybe just maybe Jon Jones is a skilled fighter?

Do the CIR, if positive then yes they should strip him and move forward. It would forever put a huge tarnish on his record imo.

We all know why Jones would have the t:e levels of a 90 year old.

And we all know most fighters are on PED's yet none of them match Jones' fighting prowess...

I don't know guys but I really think Jones might be a great fighter.

If it's that easy then why aren't the other 95% of fighters on PEDs also champion? You mean maybe just maybe Jon Jones is a skilled fighter?

It not about peds making you fight better. It is about them making it so you can train more. And recover quicker. Stop acting like it doesn't give you an edge over a guy not on them.

It not about peds making you fight better. It is about them making it so you can train more. And recover quicker. Stop acting like it doesn't give you an edge over a guy not on them.

Stop acting like he's the only guy using them.

The new "craziest ending" to this will be if DC tests positive for steroids and weed in the post-fight tests.

And we all know most fighters are on PED's yet none of them match Jones' fighting prowess...

I don't know guys but I really think Jones might be a great fighter.

So do I... But if he uses peds and gets caught he needs to be stripped.

We all know why Jones would have the t:e levels of a 90 year old.

That's not the point. The nsac has no restriction on a low t:e ratio. Unless they do further testing and that testing shows the use of exogenous epitestosterone or testosterone, there will be no rule he has violated.

A big if? Drug user, dirty fighter and impossibly low t:e ratios. Still think it is a big if?

coke isn't on the list and nsac admits it shouldn't have even been tested for(out of competition), low TE is not going to cause any issue with nsac either.
now IF he pops for an actual "banned" substance then he will be suspended/stripped, does that make any sense whatsoever to you?

I am not. You are acting like it wouldn't a difference though.

I'm not acting like anything. You're the one insinuating that none of Jones' opponents have used PEDs. Off the top of my head I can name two who are notorious steroid users. Jones destroyed them both. I guess Jones' steroids must have just been better fighting steroids because apparently his skill is not a part of the equation.

Seeing as how the nsac (or wada/usada) don't have a restriction on low t:e ratios, it seems like a pretty big if.

Sure, do the CIR, it'll tell us if there was synthetic testosterone in his system and not caused by a thyroid condition or some other "issue".

That's not the point. The nsac has no restriction on a low t:e ratio. Unless they do further testing and that testing shows the use of exogenous epitestosterone or testosterone, there will be no rule he has violated.

I am not saying strip him right now! I am saying though it is evidence that he was using.

Sure, do the CIR, it'll tell us if there was synthetic testosterone in his system and not caused by a thyroid condition or some other "issue".

That's fine, but what are the chances that extra testing. happens?

If the "rumours" are true and JJ does not pass the "IN" Competition drug testing, he should be stripped.

Gus vs Cormier for the title shot and Rumble can have the winner. Plain and simple.

Jones can work his way back from "rehab" and fight the champ when he returns.

What rumours? Source please...

I'm not acting like anything. You're the one insinuating that none of Jones' opponents have used PEDs. Off the top of my head I can name two who are notorious steroid users.

No I am insinuating that none of them at the time they fought Jones had fucked up tests. So there is no way of knowing they we using other then Vitor. Jones on the other hand popped for coke and had fucked up t:e levels. Facts are facts!

That's fine, but what are the chances that extra testing. happens?

If it doesn't happen, that should tell you all you need to know as well. Considering opinions on it professionally, and medically.

Back