Strip him... Cormier vs gus for the title!!!!

I am not saying strip him right now! I am saying though it is evidence that he was using.

You're also saying that Jones is only champion because of his "unfair advantage" ie the same shit most fighters are doing.

That's fine, but what are the chances that extra testing. happens?

If they don't, and jones has no medical condition, by process of elimination that leaves only one logical conclusion.

I am not saying strip him right now! I am saying though it is evidence that he was using.

Our exchange started with you questioning another poster's assertion that it was a 'big if' that he would fail the post-fight test. I think it is a pretty big if. His T:E will likely be in range according to the rules and i have doubts whether the nsac has the sense/balls/intelligence/funds/whatever to order the additional testing.

No I am insinuating that none of them at the time they fought Jones had fucked up tests. So there is no way of knowing they we using other then Vitor. Jones on the other hand popped for coke and had fucked up t:e levels. Facts are facts!

Maybe has something to do with, I dunno, them not being randomly drug tested like Jones was? So if there is no test then there must be no doping. Lol.

Ending your naive rant with "facts are facts", surely you are not that obtuse?

If it doesn't happen, that should tell you all you need to know as well. Considering opinions on it professionally, and medically.

I wonder, though, if they can legally do it. Obviously I have no idea what's in the consent forms that a fighter signs, but I wonder if the NAC can legally conduct further testing due to public opinion, as opposed to being triggered by either (1) a test result that violates one of their rules; or (b) the fighter's request on appeal.

coke isn't on the list and nsac admits it shouldn't have even been tested for, low TE is not going to cause any issue with nsac either.
now IF he pops for an actual "banned" substance then he will be suspended/stripped, does that make any sense whatsoever to you?

Lmao...you say "low TE" like it was slightly off, three tests-waaaaaaay off (off more then enough to warrant further investigation-CIR test). If they do a CIR on his two urine samples it'll show whether there was synthetic testosterone in his system at the time, which without an exemption IS a banned substance...which The NSAC would care (or should care) ALOT about.

...does that make any sense whatsoever to you?

Maybe has something to do with, I dunno, them not being randomly drug tested like Jones was? So if there is no test then there must be no doping. Lol.

Ending your naive rant with "facts are facts", surely you are not that obtuse?

You are right about 1 thing. You don't know. And yes it is a fact that none of them popped.

Winner of Gus vs Rumble faces DC and winner is champ. Fair I would have to say.

If they don't, and jones has no medical condition, by process of elimination that leaves only one logical conclusion.

If it doesn't happen, that should tell you all you need to know as well. Considering opinions on it professionally, and medically.

This thread is about him failing tests and being stripped. Sherdog scientists making up their minds has a stickied thread. I don't think nsac is going to do anything.

if they don't do the CIR then it is an indication that they do not use the CIR as part of their testing regime. they could give a rat's ass about all the rampant suspicion on MMA boards, they do this shit for every sport, they aren't going to make up "special" rules for this one fighter.

tumblr_inline_n7ojjcyCv01rllljr.gif

Maybe a naturally low T:E ratio is the secret to his success. All these guys jacking up their testosterone levels have been doing it wrong the whole time.

/sarcasm

Our exchange started with you questioning another poster's assertion that it was a 'big if' that he would fail the post-fight test. I think it is a pretty big if. His T:E will likely be in range according to the rules and i have doubts whether the nsac has the sense/balls/intelligence/funds/whatever to order the additional testing.

I concede to this. I meant it isn't a big if as to why he had low t:e

Lmao...you say "low TE" like it was slightly off, three tests-waaaaaaay off (off more then enough to warrant further investigation-CIR test). If they do a CIR on his two urine samples it'll show whether there was synthetic testosterone in his system at the time, which without an exemption IS a banned substance...which The NSAC would care (or should care) ALOT about.

...does that make any sense whatsoever to you?

perhaps we should actually wait for that to happen, make sense?

You're right, it was Kirin. My apologies, I hate when people do that to me.

Cool! He is a great fighter! And doesn't need coke or peds to win. His reasons for using coke and maybe using peds is beyond me.

You are right about 1 thing. You don't know. And yes it is a fact that none of them popped.

And neither do you. And yes it is also a fact that neither Sonnen nor Belfort were given random drug tests leading to their respective fights with Jones. Which, storied histories of steroid abuse aside, obviously means they weren't on anything... am I doing this right?

Cool! He is a great fighter! And doesn't need coke or peds to win. His reasons for using coke and maybe using peds is beyond me.

The PED use in all likelyhood is meant to level the playing field... because again almost all fighters are doing it. People just hate Jon Jones and want to see him punished. And since there isn't a pro fighter to date who has been able to "punish" him people are putting all their eggs in the "I hope he fails his post fight test" basket.

And neither do you. And yes it is also a fact that neither Sonnen nor Belfort were given random drug tests leading to their respective fights with Jones. Which, storied histories of steroid abuse aside, obviously means they weren't on anything... am I doing this right?

They weren't randomly tested. That does mean they used. Sonnen was popped at a latter date though and faced real consequences over it. If jones popped his post fight test he should as well. Unless DC pops we have know clue weather he was using them.

Back