Crime Donald Trump Hush Money Fraud Trial

I've seen some stupid thumbnails, but goddamn this might be the worst. It screams that the target audience must be complete morons. Really embarrassing.

Target audience are intellectually stunted man-children... Which is exactly what @CantCucktheTuck is.

Also I still love how Benny Johnson keeps hiding the fact that hes gay from his wife.

aww poor little baby boo hoo is mad and needs a nappy change. maybe go with the one with the blowout protector this time.

4c7a04_1f654d002e6a412aa3c4c728d5ded547~mv2.jpg
lets be honest if anyone is close to diapers its you old man LOLL

So are his fans.

I remember when images of Ivanka looking lustfully at Trudeau came out, Trump fans were really mad it wasn't Donald.
Don’t forget his pic with melania. Unless it was shooped. But that drove the chuds mad also.
I see they're switching to golden diapers now, to add a bit of class...

4c7a04_1f654d002e6a412aa3c4c728d5ded547~mv2.jpg
is this a real thing??

Being honest I think this hush money trial is a coin flip. It comes down to how disgusted the jury is by Trump's cheating + their trust or lack of it in Cohen's testimony + some boring accounts payable stuff.

I believe the prosecution fully proved Trump knew about it. Pointed out that Trump cheats on his wife and lies about it to all of us.
That his disrespect for the courts and gag orders in particular show both arrogance and the double standard in which he is treated with kid gloves
And that all of his business and personal dealings are tawdry as fuck

BUT

They are relying on two pretty sketchy main witnesses in Stormy and Cohen who have not helped themselves at all with childish and for profit social media posts.

Edit- Oh I forgot a shaky pecker

Edit- Confused why McDougal and Weisselberg weren't called? Was the MCDougal affair a given and were the prosecution afraid of Weisselberg being willing to do another perjury stint by maintaining his TLS (Trump Loyalty Syndrome) that has put him in jail 2x's now?

The tying of shitty behavior to criminal offense is shaky

It only takes one for the defense to win.

Put aside your left or right biases and look at what is on record so far and I'd say it is roughly 49% conviction 51% acquittal or worse if you are a lefty.

Worse than all that is the 3 real and stronger criminal cases are being fucked up by Fani (I mean for fucks sake they have him on tape) The supreme's. RULE ALREADY YOU SLOW BLOATED FAT CATS, and a loose canon (For fuck's sake they have him on tape and pictures of the damn things and the FBI had to raid a former president's home)

So yeah bleak and blubby days my friends bleak and blubby

Last edited:
the shirt and diaper tells me otherwise.

and so what if she aint got a dick underneath those patriot pampers? you libtards have never been so owned. ya'll run to the toilet every time you have to shit like a bunch of bitches.
Well, you know what they say, if the foo shits, wear it, as any seal can plainly foo.

Being honest I think this hush money trial is a coin flip. It comes down to how disgusted the jury is by Trump's cheating + their trust or lack of it in Cohen's testimony + some boring accounts payable stuff.

I believe the prosecution fully proved Trump knew about it. Pointed out that Trump cheats on his wife and lies about it to all of us.
That his disrespect for the courts and gag orders in particular show both arrogance and the double standard in which he is treated with kid gloves
And that all of his business and personal dealings are tawdry as fuck

BUT

They are relying on two pretty sketchy main witnesses in Stormy and Cohen who have not helped themselves at all with childish and for profit social media posts.

Edit- Oh I forgot a shaky pecker

Edit- Confused why McDougal and Weisselberg weren't called? Was the MCDougal affair a given and were the prosecution afraid of Weisselberg being willing to do another perjury stint by maintaining his TLS (Trump Loyalty Syndrome) that has put him in jail 2x's now?

The tying of shitty behavior to criminal offense is shaky

It only takes one for the defense to win.

Put aside your left or right biases and look at what is on record so far and I'd say it is roughly 49% conviction 51% acquittal or worse if you are a lefty.

Worse than all that is the 3 real and stronger criminal cases are being fucked up by Fani (I mean for fucks sake they have him on tape) The supreme's. RULE ALREADY YOU SLOW BLOATED FAT CATS, and a loose canon (For fuck's sake they have him on tape and pictures of the damn things and the FBI had to raid a former president's home)

So yeah bleak and blubby days my friends bleak and blubby
Cohen already went to jail for the same crime didn't he?

Lol at Tuberville just coming out and saying he's there to violate the gag order for Trump.

Sen. Tommy Tuberville (R-AL), the day after he attended part of Donald Trump’s criminal hush-money trial in New York—later doubting jurors’ citizenship and complaining about how the indicted former president is enduring “mental anguish” in the “depressing” courtroom—admitted Tuesday that “one of the reasons” for his appearance and comments was “to overcome this gag order” imposed on Trump.

Lol at Tuberville just coming out and saying he's there to violate the gag order for Trump.

Sen. Tommy Tuberville (R-AL), the day after he attended part of Donald Trump’s criminal hush-money trial in New York—later doubting jurors’ citizenship and complaining about how the indicted former president is enduring “mental anguish” in the “depressing” courtroom—admitted Tuesday that “one of the reasons” for his appearance and comments was “to overcome this gag order” imposed on Trump.
One grifter having another grifters back. Ain’t that cute.

Hes really stupid.

Back