Media Strickland doesn't think Navy Seals can last a week training with him; Navy Seal reacts

Strickland would beat the shit out of a navy seal in the gym and break them, and the navy seal training regimen would break Strickland and make him quit, it's dumb dick measuring basically comparing 2 different 'sports', but that navy seal guy sounds corny as fuck even if what he's saying is true

I once watched a PPV where special forces soldiers fought against each other. Guys
It wasn't pretty. It was frankly disappointing.
Strickland would have obliterated any of them in a fight.
I would want any of those guys looking out for me in a bug out situation before him.

I’m ex forces and worked alongside special forces when I served. They’re incredibly Tough, resilient, fit dudes but none of them could actually fight, especially any where near the level of a professional fighter. It’s not really part of their training. Hand to hand combat in modern warfare is pretty much none existent

Last edited:
What's point of all of this? Has someone struck a nerve again in Strickland's insecure little mind? This guy is heading to Izzy levels as far as annoying people goes , with his pseudo alpha Male insecurities

In millitary they take steroids for those special ops training programs. You would need to be a naive kid to think they don't.

8ohfho9RxO1MoWYB5nwXudINJprdPRk8L15WCKbuNr4OI2O0t92zBXxNdo84euFuUUoBglInU-MazQNP7k0RqSC569DaSlKVkwBrRA
”Gorilla warfare” cracks me up evertime. <Lmaoo>

Seals entire life is PTSD, Sean still has PTSD from getting spanked

Strickland would beat the shit out of a navy seal in the gym and break them, and the navy seal training regimen would break Strickland and make him quit, it's dumb dick measuring basically comparing 2 different 'sports', but that navy seal guy sounds corny as fuck even if what he's saying is true

/Thread

In millitary they take steroids for those special ops training programs. You would need to be a naive kid to think they don't.
No way man. Tim Kennedy told me they have stricter testing than any professional sport. They're not even allowed multivitamins. There is no way they'd ever get away with taking steroids.

And Tim wouldn't ever lie.

In my experience most special forces aren’t bodybuilders or even particularly muscular. Mental and physical toughness will get you through the training, not fuckin muscles

In my experience most special forces aren’t bodybuilders or even particularly muscular. Mental and physical toughness will get you through the training, not fuckin muscles

Steroids ≠ Bodybuilder.

One of the biggest steroid cheats of our lifetime...
1708951318221.png

I have no idea what Special forces soldiers take or dont take. But steroids have the ability to help you heal and recover faster. Mental and physical toughness can't do shit for you if your body is broken. I remember a popular Crossfitter saying the same thing "Crossfit isn't about being a bodybuilder. Steroids wouldn't help us." And anyone who believes that is fucking retarded.

Has Strickland bitten off more than he can chew?

he got the perfect (and properly expected) response from guys who does not have anything to prove to anyone. Because they simply know what they do for a living.

Sean is right though. He would break them in training, and although their training is tough, hundreds of people survive it. So why can’t Strickland? He may survive but they never would.

strickland and the navy guy should go train
no fighting or sparring
but train maybe cardio
swimming
running
lets see who quits first

its obviously unfair for the navy seal to spar with strickland

Sean is right though. He would break them in training, and although their training is tough, hundreds of people survive it. So why can’t Strickland? He may survive but they never would.
no sparring no boxing no grappling
just training like running swimming
lets see who quits
obviously the seal guy would be at a disadvantage when sparring sean

Back