• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Strickland and GSP tattoos? *updated, with Conor

I'm really surprised Strickland has no tattoos, same with Niko Price. Maybe Sean should get a tattoo of himself, similar to that Steve O back tatto that was just posted, except he's holding the belt up instead of thumbs up.

Really impressive work. Very hard to see portraits so well executed.

Congrats to the tattoo guy.

I can kind of understand a GSP tattoo but what kind of idiot gets a Strickland tattoo?

1-nzCRGg7jTs_bLsl-sgIVYcWfX8IbQG9a9elD9kuzw.jpg

I'm not a gay hater but even this is way too gay for me, almost as bad as caring about fighter pay.
And this is a Strickland tattoo so i'm sure the guy with the tattoos hate gays. Jeff Molina tattoo should've been better

I also tattooed Conor on the rosette of my anus
Missed opportunity to use it as the staph infection on Islam's leg ! But it's still respectable.

If you tattoo another man face on your body they get to bend you over and fuck you anytime they want

Do all the people saying "great work" actually believe these are hand done?lol. Theyre literally just laser printed stencil "art" taken from google images. Took zero talent whatsoever. Absolute shite.

I don't know much about tattoos but won't these look blurry and faded in like 5 years? I can't imagine that amount of fine detail remains clear for very long.

These are killer portraits. It probably helps that they didn't show any teeth.

Regardless of the quality, why would someone do this? Lmao

Nice work
B&G tats are the best

I wanted to get a Tito tat, but my tattoo artist said his head is too big to fit on my arm, and shrinking would make it look like Ariel

<30>

Back