DDP vs Strickland 2 is the fight to make

Fight was close and could've been scored either way. I had it 48-47 Strickland. With all of the rematches that've been given this is an obvious one that needs to happen. Strickland deserves this rematch. Thoughts?
<{nope}>

They should but they won't. Sean's controversial and they probably don't want him holding the belt.
Yeah you’re right. Which is why Colby got 3 undeserved title fights and a ranked 5th Strickland got a title shot too lol.

he didn't deserve to get the belt in the first place, other than izzy who did he beat?
lost to pereira and cannonier

beating Izzy means he deserved to get the belt. He got the shot because no one else would take it and Izzy wanted to fight in Australia. I agree that he should probably have to fight a contender to get a rematch with ddp, but saying he didn’t deserve the belt is bullshit.

Sean losing to Jared and not defending is a set back. However he did step in and did the UFC a favor by headlining an event he didn't want to. Sean vs Costa/ Whitaker winner. DDP vs Jared if Izzy is taking an extended holiday

Dana in the post fight presser said he thought Sean won the fight so who knows.
He also said the rematch wasn't next. More than likely they'll do Khamzat vs Strickland in a 3 rounder

Fight was close and could've been scored either way. I had it 48-47 Strickland. With all of the rematches that've been given this is an obvious one that needs to happen. Strickland deserves this rematch. Thoughts?
giphy.gif

Maybe next year. This fight tonight kind of sucked.

He also said the rematch wasn't next. More than likely they'll do Khamzat vs Strickland in a 3 rounder
That would be a great fight and one that should happen but I think UFC wants to push each of these guys without one stepping on the other.

Is he really though? Izzy has been in some pretty tepid fights as well. Cannonier, Whittaker 2, Vetorri 2
Strickland has never had performances like Izzy/Rob 1, Izzy/Costa, Izzy/Gastelum, Izzy/Pereira 1 and 2 in MMA. It's not even comparable man.

I can’t recall a fight where the champ did the majority of damage and was never at risk and easily stopped the challengers efforts only to get shafted on the decision. You have to beat the champ. Even if this was for a number one contender I scored it Sean.

I think the cucks (where most judges fall into) don’t like Sean for personal reasons.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jahmaltheknight
Back