• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Stray

Some nice art showing a mix of Stray and the recent hit PowerWash Simulator -

Is extra worth getting I saw they had two new tiers but I just re bought the original one
Not sure but i was planning on buying miles morales and guardians of the galaxy then saw my existing ps plus could be upgraded to extra for 26$ so far its ok, i have 230 days to go. I dont think premium is worth it but extra looks ok

I picked this up with PS plus premium. I'm on leave for 2 weeks do planning to just game

Started Stray yesterday. It's pretty fun and surprisingly very calming. Me and the missus are cat lovers so was quite funny playing it with her.

Also premium has Death Stranding Directors Cut, I've given that a start too. Very strange story so far

This is a pretty cool game. It's included with my PS Plus sub, so it didn't cost me anything. I would describe it as an intuitive stylish lineal game with good graphics. The current landscape could use more titles like this. Everything doesn't need to be some overwhelming open-world RPG or some Multiplayer only piece of shit.

As somebody who started gaming as a kid in the 80's I found this to be quite enjoyable. I'm not a cat person either. I don't hate them and will pet one if it comes by me, but I would never own one.

Last edited:
The game was pretty good, I kind of wish I waited for it to be $20 though. Some may find some replay value in finding the collectables though.

Is extra worth getting I saw they had two new tiers but I just re bought the original one

It's worth it for me, but I had a year sub to PS NOW and it just rolled over to the PS Plus premium package. I am also new to the PlayStation Platform as a buddy of mine gave me his PS4 when he upgraded to a PS5 earlier this year. This is my first PlayStation since I had a PS2 back in the day.

The new PS Plus Premium has all of the exclusives that I missed out on. The Last of Us, The Uncharted series, Shadow of the Colossus remake, Days Gone, Both Spiderman games, Death Stranding, Detroit, Ghosts of Tshushima, Final Fantasy VII remake, Horizon Zero Dawn, etc...

The game was pretty good, I kind of wish I waited for it to be $20 though. Some may find some replay value in finding the collectables though.
As these things happen, looks to me its runtime will precede the game itself, unfortunately. But price tag being a bit much either way is a fair take, IMO.

I thought the first, say, hour and change kind of sucked actually – and sucked enough to deem it not for me. Pushed a little more however and somewhere in the second act (or Midtown+) I started having more and more fun with impressive environmental design, stepped-up room/solution setups, and detection avoidance. Meowing never gets old either, aaayyy.

Towards the end, I found myself rooting for the little fella and there was no way I wasn't seeing the story through. The final chapter and brief endgame cinematics were standouts for me (punching far above their weight into AAA territory) as well as heartfelt. Game taken whole feels a bit proof of concept so maybe BlueTwelve now has what they need to forge ahead with their studio vision.

To me quality = price.

This game is the same price as a movie and some popcorn...

And its interactive and a joy to play. Absolutely worth it. Tired of bloated boring long games. Tight design, beautiful visuals, moving segments and adorable characters with an interesting world.....whats not to love?

Finished it and I think it's an outstanding little game. Really different and with so much character. Genuinely refreshing.

Perfect kind of game for these streaming services.

I thought the first, say, hour and change kind of sucked actually

It took me a bit for for this game to grab me as well,but once things got cooking I couldn't put it down. I really liked the story. That type of Sci-fi is right up my alley.
Was interested, but heard it only has about a 4 hour play time to complete. Will wait for a price drop

It took me 8.5 hours to beat. There are several fetch missions along the way that I did that are optional, so that probably added a bit of time.

Last edited:
Just finished it and I have to say it’s a lovely little game. Missed two memories despite checking everywhere so no idea what I missed. I loved the world they built and was surprised how emotionally invested I got in a story about a cat and a bunch of robots.

Last edited:
Finally finished it. It’s a fantastic indie title. Beautiful art direction, incredibly charming, funny, heartfelt. The puzzle solving never got frustrating and I loved the small amount of world building they added as well.

A brisk 5.5 hours and I missed only a couple of collectibles. Probably a game I’d like to go back to again at some point.

Back